Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Speakers Corner > The Impeachment Of Trump

Thread Title Search
The Impeachment Of Trump Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-22-2019, 10:11 AM #311
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Billionaires represent capitalism - since they wouldn't have the title without it - and capitalism always seems to trump (excuse the pun) what is considered humane and caring towards humanity - just look at the recent killing and cleaning of the journalist Jamal Khashoggi - which was basically ignored because of the big weapons trading deals with Saudi Arabia - so its not about the people and what is fair and right - money seems to trump it all.

And you can virtually guarantee that most all billionaires didn't get where they are by being morally sound and humane to all those around them - Many have blatantly broken laws- and/or affected the laws (paid lobbyists etc) to climb that capitalista's ladder - Trump is no different.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-22-2019, 12:51 PM #312
Jellyfish
Invertebrata Inebriata

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichabod Crane View Post
I am glad he is not in the military because they would have to shoot him at dawn for making Jellyfish mad.

Cadet Bonespurs in the military? It is to laugh.
"You have no fucking idea what you speak of."- Wendull C.
"Put me on ignore."- Wendull C.
"Your an idiot jelly"- Blu3Kush
"You're"- Jellyfish
Jellyfish is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-22-2019, 12:56 PM #313
Jellyfish
Invertebrata Inebriata

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by packerfan79 View Post
Well he made Jellyfish mad, so theirs that.:laugh ing:

Haha, but seriously- remember the other day on another thread, when you said this story had been de-bunked? And I asked you for proof? Well, still waiting, stud.

Students in ‘MAGA’ hats mock Native American after rally
https://www.apnews.com/58d9e567819346d185893e200ef440ea

"You're"- Jellyfish

Old 01-22-2019, 01:55 PM #314
packerfan79

packerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellyfish View Post
Haha, but seriously- remember the other day on another thread, when you said this story had been de-bunked? And I asked you for proof? Well, still waiting, stud.

Students in ‘MAGA’ hats mock Native American after rally
https://www.apnews.com/58d9e567819346d185893e200ef440ea

ABC news, lastnight. I prefer to let leftist do the revelation of the idiotic leftist. If you haven't figured it out yet. I am not that computer savvy, also my wife uses our desktop for school and work, so I keep the weed forum stuff to my phone. I would hate for my wife to expose herself to what I do. You know me being a chuavanist pig and all. Lol. (Sarcasm).

If you can't figure it out it's to late for you. I find it entertaining that you don't have any grasp that you watched a 60 second clip, of a 2 hour video, and you think you know something about what happened. Also, they were kids, the Native was an old man. Who's more responsible the grown man or the child.?
packerfan79 is offline Quote

Old 01-22-2019, 02:16 PM #315
Zeez

Zeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivor
Gypsy, They don't have billionaires in Europe like they do in Russia and America. The problem this creates with capitalism is that it's too much power for individuals to have. It goes way past wealth. It's power. When individuals can buy the government and elections can't be won without a blessing (and their money)it's gone too far. Capitalism and democracy have both failed.

Trump is one of these people. All his life he was accustomed to being above the law. He could lie and steal and get away with it because the army of lawyers would make sure he got his way. He is a legal draft dodger who became the Commander in Chief.

The Magna Carta established the rule of law. Billionaires need to be shown the rule of too much money. It's like a card game, When one person gets all the money, the game is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
Billionaires represent capitalism - since they wouldn't have the title without it - and capitalism always seems to trump (excuse the pun) what is considered humane and caring towards humanity - just look at the recent killing and cleaning of the journalist Jamal Khashoggi - which was basically ignored because of the big weapons trading deals with Saudi Arabia - so its not about the people and what is fair and right - money seems to trump it all.

And you can virtually guarantee that most all billionaires didn't get where they are by being morally sound and humane to all those around them - Many have blatantly broken laws- and/or affected the laws (paid lobbyists etc) to climb that capitalista's ladder - Trump is no different.
Zeez is offline Quote

Old 01-22-2019, 02:20 PM #316
Jellyfish
Invertebrata Inebriata

You see it your way, I see it mine. No need to get personal, cock.
"You're"- Jellyfish

Old 01-22-2019, 02:36 PM #317
Ichabod Crane

Ichabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivor
Quote:
Anyway, I think trump should definitely be impeached and prosecuted for his crimes against the US.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichabod Crane View Post
Please list the crimes.
So people know I got a negative rep for this question. Because I ask for proof when bogus facts are posted.

It is fine you have a different view than I do but do you Jellyfish have to attack me and swear at me in a private message? The worst I have done is called my senators commie bastards. I have not attacked anyone on this thread in a personal way.

If you are going to attack someone Jellyfish at least have the courage to do it publicly instead of hiding your actions.

Vertical Scrogg
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=242646

From start of cloning to harvest 13 week scrog
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=314837
Ichabod Crane is offline Quote

Old 01-22-2019, 02:39 PM #318
Zeez

Zeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivor
When one person relentlessly pursues another with attacks and insults it has gone way past conversation. I had the same problem with the same individual and finally shook him when I got blunt. Then he started on Jelly. It's creepy. It's even creepy to watch it happen to someone else. This isn't normal. It's like a sociopath keyboard warrior.
Zeez is offline Quote

Old 01-22-2019, 02:41 PM #319
Ichabod Crane

Ichabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivor
Quote:
You see it your way, I see it mine. No need to get personal, cock.
You can add this to my above statement. There is no reason for a personal attack Jellyfish. You made my point for me.

Vertical Scrogg

Old 01-22-2019, 02:44 PM #320
Ichabod Crane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeez View Post
Gypsy, They don't have billionaires in Europe like they do in Russia and America. The problem this creates with capitalism is that it's too much power for individuals to have. It goes way past wealth. It's power. When individuals can buy the government and elections can't be won without a blessing (and their money)it's gone too far. Capitalism and democracy have both failed.

Trump is one of these people. All his life he was accustomed to being above the law. He could lie and steal and get away with it because the army of lawyers would make sure he got his way. He is a legal draft dodger who became the Commander in Chief.

The Magna Carta established the rule of law. Billionaires need to be shown the rule of too much money. It's like a card game, When one person gets all the money, the game is over.
President Trump donated more to Dems than Republicans from 1989 onward. So what does that say about who in government would impose their viewpoint on the citizens to get some money to be in power.

https://ballotpedia.org/History_of_D...ical_donations

Vertical Scrogg