Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Harvesting & Processing > Malawi Style Cob Curing.

Thread Title Search
Malawi Style Cob Curing. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-29-2019, 08:05 AM #3541
Tangwena

Tangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant future
Mulanje Black / Malawi Black

Hallucinations anyone? I dont like to chew this at night on my own get me?
That white stuff is angels dust, crystals of resin, terps, salts ect from the fermentation.

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-30-2019, 05:37 AM #3542
Drunken Buddha

Drunken Buddha is just really niceDrunken Buddha is just really niceDrunken Buddha is just really niceDrunken Buddha is just really niceDrunken Buddha is just really niceDrunken Buddha is just really niceDrunken Buddha is just really niceDrunken Buddha is just really niceDrunken Buddha is just really nice
I heard that the white dust was Opium, just like the Thai sticks of old that were coated.
Drunken Buddha is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-30-2019, 06:01 AM #3543
ThaiBliss

ThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Buddha View Post
I heard that the white dust was Opium, just like the Thai sticks of old that were coated.
LOL. You are obviously being humorous. The Thai sticks of old did not have opium on them. There were some batches that did. The vast majority of them didn't. It kills me that this keeps getting perpetuated, even in jokes. The exception being the proof... Thai sticks, loose Thai, Laos, Sumatran, etc. were the best weed of all time, in my opinion. We have no need for that other crap, unless I'm getting filleted like a fish, in surgery.

I'm going to chill now.

T.B.

Looking for Lost Strains: Seeing God; Pinecone

The Search for Trip Weed: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=278209
ThaiBliss is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-30-2019, 09:11 AM #3544
Tangwena

Tangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiBliss View Post
LOL. You are obviously being humorous. The Thai sticks of old did not have opium on them. There were some batches that did. The vast majority of them didn't. It kills me that this keeps getting perpetuated, even in jokes. The exception being the proof... Thai sticks, loose Thai, Laos, Sumatran, etc. were the best weed of all time, in my opinion. We have no need for that other crap, unless I'm getting filleted like a fish, in surgery.

I'm going to chill now.

T.B.
Not only fillited but skinned as well my friend he was yanking your chain for sure ha ha.

Old 01-30-2019, 09:13 AM #3545
Tangwena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Buddha View Post
Yeah that to ha ha. Alchemy is rampant turning lead into gold is next brother.
Stop poking the bear.
Its def angel dust Alice told me so.

Old 01-30-2019, 07:52 PM #3546
48N

48N is a jewel in the rough48N is a jewel in the rough48N is a jewel in the rough48N is a jewel in the rough48N is a jewel in the rough48N is a jewel in the rough
Apparently it’s not for you
It’s called fermentation, go read the thread if you wanna know

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-31-2019, 12:03 AM #3547
Tangwena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBDman View Post
Hello
Sorry if i am wrong.

What the hell is this ?
Forgotten buds in toilette with poop 1 year atleast ?

Tell me please what is this nasty looking shiat ?

Also, what is Angel dust ?
You have to be in the club my friend.
Better for you not to know believe me some people are just not meant to know you will feel better for not knowing.

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-31-2019, 01:22 AM #3548
I wood

I wood has disabled reputation
One more week to go and my first cob attempt will be ready.
Purple haze x Honduras, Durban and nebula x blueberry.
With Golden tiger a week behind. Looking good so far.
Been sampling the Durban this week, strong up effects with practically no crash, perfect.

Thank you tangwena for all the info on how to turn my buds into exquisite turd looking sticks.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-31-2019, 01:47 AM #3549
red23

red23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to allred23 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangwena View Post
You have to be in the club my friend.
Better for you not to know believe me some people are just not meant to know you will feel better for not knowing.
Greeks for centuries have been cob curing their landraces
Similar to Malawi style cure, buried in the ground
When and if I come close to the technique,I'd love to share it T.
red23 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-31-2019, 02:03 AM #3550
Tangwena

Quote:
Originally Posted by red23 View Post
Greeks for centuries have been cob curing their landraces
Similar to Malawi style cure, buried in the ground
When and if I come close to the technique,I'd love to share it T.
My sister in law is married to a great Greek guy so I am aware the Greeks were instrumental in everything good in this world ha ha.
Just joking my friend please post pics and anything to do with old school curing techniques especially Greek ones.

1 members found this post helpful.