Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > A Guide to Fishsticks

Thread Title Search
A Guide to Fishsticks Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-21-2019, 09:27 PM #40431
Goats

Goats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugman52 View Post
im not real fond of smoking consertrates , they seam to lack something , i get super high but not stoned like i do wit buds .
but i can smoke these carteages almost anywhere wit no problems.
heard recently companies failing testing because the carts themselves have lead in them. nothing to do with what's inside, although i am sure a lot of the time what's inside will harm you too. don't see many growers putting their best shit into carts. some maybe, but most no.

i am with you guys that joints reign supreme, but these concentrates are really creeping up these days. being able to dab inside but not smoke inside makes a big difference too, especially in the winter when i don't want to go outside to smoke
Goats is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-22-2019, 01:20 AM #40432
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
frickin windy today...

still trimming,got 3 more plants to finish pre-trimming,manicure will have to wait until tomorrow since the buds sweated up quite a bit overnight..probably take me until wednesday to finish this batch...and i have 6 more plants coming down tomorrow...

Old 01-22-2019, 03:05 AM #40433
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
bleh,still working on the trimming...one more to go tonight...sorta a dessert tray of varieties going here...gscookies,wedding cake,sunset sherbet,and cherry cookies...also have some super lemon glaze,orange cream dream,and ogkb2.0...

gonna be easy to get rid of if i ever finish trimming!

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-22-2019, 05:30 AM #40434
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Vanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivor

Vanilla Phoenix is online now Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-22-2019, 05:31 AM #40435
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Vanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivor
KarmaRado OG

Corey

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-22-2019, 05:33 AM #40436
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

WWK

GG4 stretching to join the party up top! Glad to have her back.

Wedding Cake still in veg

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-22-2019, 07:56 AM #40437
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Phoenix View Post
WWK

View Image

GG4 stretching to join the party up top! Glad to have her back.

View Image

Wedding Cake still in veg

View Image View Image View Image
If we Wedding Cake the same you're gonna be one happy camper soon! The flowers I got with the cuts are really close to forum cookies with just a little something extra mixed in. Effects are outstanding!

I'm so stoked to get three new cookie cuts that I love this past year, Blissful Wizard 32 which is just about the same as the legacy OGKB, Dosis, and now this Cake!

To make the story better the cake hermed on my friend who passed it to me and the flowers came full of hopefully S1s.....200+ so far some flowers are seed free and some hold 40

#ICmagFam FTW!

And that 2.0 looking dope! How many days?
Chunkypigs is online now Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-22-2019, 04:51 PM #40438
OvergrowDaWorld
$$ ALONE $$

OvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivor
Couldnt sleep last night. My LL called and said shes selling the house and I gotta move soon. Thats the same thing that happened with the last LL.
I shoulda never moved here. the electric has sucked. This old house costs a fortune to heat in the winter.
At 3am I hear my IPAD bleep. Its IG saying they deleted my account by mistake and Im back on. So my old account is back. Atleast thats good news. lol Probably be a blessing that I gotta move. should be able to find a much better apt with good electric.

My garden is only on week 1 flower. So they better give me 90 days or Im in a tough spot with a lost garden. I might be able to set up a makeshift greenhouse with a heater and finish them outside in March if I absolutely had to?
Sir-Cough-A-Gas
SuperSilverSourDieselGlue
SuperSilverSourLemonGlaze
Dubble RoadDawg
OvergrowDaWorld is offline Quote

Old 01-22-2019, 05:53 PM #40439
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

mornin campers...

about to get started on the manicuring...gotta make a trip to the store in a while,but aside from that is scissoring like a cracked out lesbian all day...

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-22-2019, 06:19 PM #40440
star crash

star crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivor
^^^ U have such a way w/words always so tastefully put

i found some nut-sacks in the garden day before yesterday & spent a good deal of time inspecting everything and pulling what i could find off the afflicted plants , also tightened up the room and fixed some light leaks...if it's not one thing , it's another ... oy vey!
star crash is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.