You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Greenpoint Seeds > Greenpoint Seeds

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Greenpoint Seeds
Greenpoint Seeds Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-13-2019, 08:23 AM #1211
sdd420

sdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud of
sdd420 has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
f1 crosses

dont count the days make the days count
Legal medical patient

_________
“Make the most you can of the Indian hemp seed and sow it everywhere.” – George Washington
"Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." - Thomas Jefferson
"Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica.” – Abraham Lincoln
sdd420 is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2019, 07:45 PM #1212
there goes edro

there goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud of
Tre Sis x Polar Bear OG

" Am I going to Hell because I used to be high in chruch?"

" Drop down and get ya eagle on, remember its not a sing-a-long unlelss ya brought some weed along."
there goes edro is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2019, 08:47 PM #1213
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrescentFresh View Post
Hey - sorry if this is a dumb question. I'm trying to understand if all the OutLaw series of seeds (all with Stawdawg as the father) -- are these just the F1 offspring? Has anyone done a Punnett square on these already?)

I would be more excited if the answer was yes. But I am intrigued either way. Thanks

YES!
The Outlaw series are all F1's.
I don't think that Gu has ventured into making F2's yet but he has a Chem 4 bx1 called Copper Chem.
MJPassion is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2019, 09:27 PM #1214
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by there goes edro View Post
Karma Genetics did some excellent work with the Biker Kush releases. It really shows in this picture how much time and effort he put into it. Can't go wrong with a Top Dawg x Karma cross.

dank.Frank
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR
dank.frank is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2019, 11:21 PM #1215
sdd420

sdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud of
sdd420 has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank View Post
Karma Genetics did some excellent work with the Biker Kush releases. It really shows in this picture how much time and effort he put into it. Can't go wrong with a Top Dawg x Karma cross.

dank.Frank
Yeah anything from them would be better and would support them for their work

dont count the days make the days count
Legal medical patient

_________
“Make the most you can of the Indian hemp seed and sow it everywhere.” – George Washington
"Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." - Thomas Jefferson
"Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica.” – Abraham Lincoln
sdd420 is offline Quote

Old 01-16-2019, 01:45 AM #1216
there goes edro

there goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud of
Another phenotype of Tre sis x Polar Bear OG

" Am I going to Hell because I used to be high in chruch?"

" Drop down and get ya eagle on, remember its not a sing-a-long unlelss ya brought some weed along."
there goes edro is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-20-2019, 02:32 PM #1217
jaded1

jaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of light
I've got a few deputy's and a blizzard bush about 8 weeks in to flower.My blizzard bush looks nothing like nickmans.
Girl has much more kushy looking buds and smells of sweet citrus with a fuelly back note and lives up to the strain name as is totally covered in resin.

Have got pretty lucky as 3 of the 4 girls I have are leaning much more to the mothers side.2 of the deputy's will be done in about 10 days while the more stardawg girl has a good few weeks to go.Have a very nice looking girl that smells of sweet lemon vodka

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-22-2019, 06:26 AM #1218
nickman

nickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded1 View Post
I've got a few deputy's and a blizzard bush about 8 weeks in to flower.My blizzard bush looks nothing like nickmans.
Girl has much more kushy looking buds and smells of sweet citrus with a fuelly back note and lives up to the strain name as is totally covered in resin.

Have got pretty lucky as 3 of the 4 girls I have are leaning much more to the mothers side.2 of the deputy's will be done in about 10 days while the more stardawg girl has a good few weeks to go.Have a very nice looking girl that smells of sweet lemon vodka
Lets see those bitches...!!!...

I’ve got three Hickok hazes and two more nightriders on their 3 week of flower...!!!...
one of the Hickoks is looking real nice... looks to be leaning more towards the Ghost train Haze...
it’s actually gotta bit of a lime smell to her stem rub...!!!...

nickman is online now Quote

Old 01-22-2019, 06:35 AM #1219
FrozenFire

FrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to behold
I second that! I wanna see how those deputy ladies look! I've been sitting on a pack of them and need an excuse to pop them

The neverending insanity of frozenfire: currently page 27 forward for undercurrent and aeroponics.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344873

Copper chem grow zone: my pollen chucking and breeders notes.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352428
FrozenFire is online now Quote

Old 02-05-2019, 07:56 AM #1220
FrozenFire

FrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to behold
Copper chem f2 36 days from start of 12/12. I'm making f3 generation with 2 different phenos of the f2 plants. So far all the crosses i've made using the chosen copper chem male have been worth growing.

Typical copper chem f2 bud at day 36
FrozenFire is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.