Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Test Grows ~ New Varieties > C- BANANA S1

Thread Title Search
C- BANANA S1 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-04-2018, 12:47 AM #1471
Coughie

Coughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud of
This CBS1 #8 is hung up to dry on Day 63; could pull it as early as Day 56, if you wanted.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-04-2018, 12:49 AM #1472
Emperortaima
Namekian resident/farmer

Emperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to behold
You gonna by chance do a smoke report?

My love for cannabis cannot be put into simple words it is a passion that cannot die - an undying flame!
(RIP JACK HERER THE GREAT HEMPEROR)
-Hemperorsknight/Emperortaima

"Use your martial skill for the good of humanity" -Grandmaster IP

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" -Bruce Lee

Emperortaima is offline Quote

Old 09-04-2018, 12:53 AM #1473
Coughie

Coughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud of
There was this post, but I hadn't really planned to do anything more formal. I suppose I could though..

Old 09-04-2018, 12:58 AM #1474
Emperortaima
Namekian resident/farmer

Emperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to behold
I'm stoked to see how different each smoke is by each grower willing to contribute the content so thanks to you guys here for keeping it interesting

My love for cannabis cannot be put into simple words it is a passion that cannot die - an undying flame!

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" -Bruce Lee

Old 09-25-2018, 01:37 PM #1475
whoislaces

whoislaces is on a distinguished road
I really really need these beans, even if it is only one single bean.
Utopia's C.Banana is my hands down favourite smoke ever but absolutely no one is still offering them.. I dont give a damn about herms or other issues, just please hit me up if anybody can help me.

I got the Banana Sativa of HolySmoke but I guess that's not the exact same as Utopia's.
whoislaces is offline Quote

Old 12-27-2018, 08:16 AM #1476
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Tonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansbuds View Post
I'm giving her to Tony to see if he find something to fatten up her buds . not sure what he has in mind , but if i know him , it will be interesting to say the least lol
Man so much stuff we had planned and never got to do. Miss you brutha. Wish we had more time.
Tonygreen is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-03-2019, 06:16 AM #1477
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Tonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
Ea time you self its like making selections over a large f1 population.
From what I have seen in my sdubb s1/s2 siblings they produce homogeneous plants. When I reach s3-s4 I should have a IBL line. Getting to the same results takes a long time using back crossing/Cubing or Selections using f1's. Its basically a short cut to homogeneous true breeding IBL lines. Toneygreen can explain it better then me. I will ask him to come explain it.
Ever get to the s3??? The s2 was one of the tastiest plants i have come across the last few years. Still have 2 beans im holding onto like treasure.
Tonygreen is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-03-2019, 07:58 PM #1478
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead has disabled reputation
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonygreen View Post
Ever get to the s3??? The s2 was one of the tastiest plants i have come across the last few years. Still have 2 beans im holding onto like treasure.

No, Been busy on other projects. At some point I will get around to it.

#hammerheadgenetics
Hammerhead is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-22-2019, 03:07 AM #1479
englishrick
Plumber/Builder

englishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud of
Nice work!!

Old 01-22-2019, 05:56 AM #1480
Emperortaima
Namekian resident/farmer

Anymore action from this line??