Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Cannabiogen > TASKENTI

Thread Title Search
TASKENTI Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-12-2018, 04:24 PM #411
Carraxe

Carraxe is a splendid one to beholdCarraxe is a splendid one to beholdCarraxe is a splendid one to beholdCarraxe is a splendid one to beholdCarraxe is a splendid one to beholdCarraxe is a splendid one to beholdCarraxe is a splendid one to beholdCarraxe is a splendid one to beholdCarraxe is a splendid one to beholdCarraxe is a splendid one to beholdCarraxe is a splendid one to behold
I've started growing the seeds I made some months ago. I made them with a selected female from the 2008, the best Taskenti I've ever met.

The males I used come from 2005 and 2012 selections from CBG seeds. I used several of them to try to reduce the future effects of endogamy.

I'm working in a thread about the work with this genetics, in case you are interested.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....60#post8403360

Cheers
Carraxe is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-25-2018, 09:48 PM #412
Carraxe

Carraxe is a splendid one to beholdCarraxe is a splendid one to beholdCarraxe is a splendid one to beholdCarraxe is a splendid one to beholdCarraxe is a splendid one to beholdCarraxe is a splendid one to beholdCarraxe is a splendid one to beholdCarraxe is a splendid one to beholdCarraxe is a splendid one to beholdCarraxe is a splendid one to beholdCarraxe is a splendid one to behold
Looking good after 8 weeks since I planted them

Cheers
Carraxe is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-25-2018, 10:10 PM #413
OakyJoe
OGJoe

OakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant future
OakyJoe has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
wow that looks very good and clean

respect!

luposolitario: when the devil caresses you wants something

WHIPEDMEAT: only dumbs clone from 12/12

When you was inside watching Netflix
I was in the crop house wiring electrics

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
Life is everything.
Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
Oh I'm free, free, free now
I'm free from your spell
And now that it's all over
All I can do is wish you well
  • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!
  • Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.
OakyJoe is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-26-2018, 01:13 AM #414
Joshua Ntr

Joshua Ntr is on a distinguished road
Taskenti is something I've always wanted to acquire but like most of us I dropped the ball when they were being offered. If any of you know where to purchase some of these seeds, please pm me or just post in this thread if it's not against the rules.
Joshua Ntr is offline Quote

Old 10-26-2018, 01:21 AM #415
Koondense

Koondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant future
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Lovely!
Koondense is offline Quote

Old 01-21-2019, 04:47 AM #416
wingdings

wingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of light
Another winner from this Taskenti line. These seeds are I think 3rd generation from cbg's work.

wingdings is offline Quote

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-21-2019, 12:17 PM #417
Koondense

Koondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant future
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Looking very tight and chunky!
How are the smell and high?

I have a seedling of Taskenti x Satori just pushing the second leaves and must say i'm quite excited to follow the growth.

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-21-2019, 10:39 PM #418
wingdings

wingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of light
Hey Koondense. That satori cross could be special! I think the effects could be complimentary; the Taskenti is a balanced powerful high. Functional indica. The aromas are like an astringent fruity dankness.
wingdings is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-15-2019, 03:42 AM #419
non

non is just really nicenon is just really nicenon is just really nicenon is just really nicenon is just really nicenon is just really nicenon is just really nicenon is just really nice
seems like Nspecta has put a reproduction of taskenti called uzbeki ibl out with cbg's blessing, 21 seeds per pack. also Tom Hill's pine tar kush. wonder how would they combine..

Old 02-15-2019, 04:20 AM #420
Lean Green
Operating Outside the Law

Lean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by non View Post
seems like Nspecta has put a reproduction of taskenti called uzbeki ibl out with cbg's blessing, 21 seeds per pack. also Tom Hill's pine tar kush. wonder how would they combine..

I'm about to find out. Have both PTK and Uzbeki vegged up ready to flip. Plenty of experience with PTK, but the Uzbeki is new to me.

Lean Green is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.