Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Massachusetts > MA Recreational Sales Begin Tuesday 11/20

Thread Title Search
MA Recreational Sales Begin Tuesday 11/20 Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2019, 02:00 AM #121
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeez View Post
Hundreds of vials containing weed found in a dumpster behind a Mass testing lab.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...lab/ar-BBSjWdW
So much bs, every weed test requires mixing up a sample of herb and solvent in a vial, the emptys have a tiny bit of residue at the bottom and everyone loses their minds.

Cops and journalists make it sound like pounds of flowers and extracts waiting for children to come along....

I picked up some amazing Mass black market Super silver haze, dosidos, wedding cake and Durban poison this week and now I feel like I'm back in humbolt.
Chunkypigs is online now Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-20-2019, 05:04 PM #122
Mr.Miner

Mr.Miner is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miner is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miner is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miner is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miner is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miner is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miner is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miner is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miner is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miner is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miner is a glorious beacon of light
^Glad to hear people are still growing ssh and dp.
Mr.Miner is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-21-2019, 06:49 PM #123
Akss

Akss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to all
Anyone go to ne alternatives yesterday?
Akss is offline Quote

Old 01-23-2019, 03:30 AM #124
Magnificat

Magnificat will become famous soon enoughMagnificat will become famous soon enough
I had a day off from work and hit them up in the am and was pretty much in and out of there. Got some Skywalker before it vanished from the menu. Its pretty decent. My own stuff will be cut down in 2-3 weeks from now anyway so its supplemental.

Next time i may try another place just to see how the quality compares...
Magnificat is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-23-2019, 03:44 AM #125
Americangrower

Americangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akss View Post
Anyone go to ne alternatives yesterday?
I don't buy weed but have been looking at NE Alternatives website for the last few months.
Nice to know that since they opened for rec they raised their prices from 30 to 40 8ths to 50 to 55 8ths. lol

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=341071
Americangrower is offline Quote

Old 01-23-2019, 03:56 AM #126
Akss

Akss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to all
I dont either ag but i will if its something i wanna try. Been wanting to try a cbd cross but i dont see it on there menu anymore. But i didnt see skywalker on it either so who knows ill go check it out one day I guess its not far.
Akss is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2019, 02:12 AM #127
Magnificat

Magnificat will become famous soon enoughMagnificat will become famous soon enough
I don't typically buy my own weed either, but sometimes when harvests are too far apart you have to do what you got to do. I have a connection for diverted stuff also, 220-250z, 40g shatter, etc. but again i typically have plenty of my own and i make bubble hashes...

Here is some more good news.. Cause once we have dozens of shops open the prices will naturally have to fall to compete.

There is an upcoming cannabis control meeting below and on the agenda is final approval for 2 more shops!!! So hopefully this keeps rolling along, and we have dozens of shops to choose from all forced to kick up their games and provide even higher quality. Interested in maybe checking out the place in wareham, they say small batches of highest quality herbs, sounds right up my alley. Anyway for anyone looking to attend the meeting and the 2 new shops below..

In accordance with Sections 18-25 of Chapter 30A of the Massachusetts General Laws, notice is hereby given of a meeting of the Cannabis Control Commission:

January 24, 2019

Department of Transportation
Conference Room
10 Park Plaza
Boston, MA 02116
1:00PM

PUBLIC MEETING AGENDA:

1) Call to Order
2) Chairman’s Comments & Updates
3) Minutes for January 10, 2019
4) Executive Director’s Report

a. Staffing Update
b. License and Registration Applications
5) Staff Recommendations on Final Licenses

a. Patriot Care Corp (# MC281265), Cultivation, Tier 6 – Indoor
b. Patriot Care Corp (# MP281308), Product Manufacturer
c. Patriot Care Corp (# MR281282), Retail
d. Patriot Care Corp (# MR281283), Retail
e. Revolutionary Clinics II, Inc. (# MC281507), Cultivation/ Tier 8 – Indoor
f. Revolutionary Clinics II, Inc. (# MP281425), Product Manufacturer
g. Sanctuary Medicinals, LLC (# MC281308), Cultivation/ Tier 5 – Indoor
h. Sanctuary Medicinals, LLC (# MP281405), Product Manufacturer
i. Sanctuary Medicinals, LLC (# MR281650), Retail
Magnificat is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2019, 02:57 AM #128
yardgrazer

yardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of light
That's three dispensaries... within a month or so maybe they'll actually be open.

Tried INSA in Easthampton, found them easy to deal with. Gram of flower was a nice big bud, not tiny bits. Meanwhile NETA seems to have imposed further purchase limits, specifically on extract purchases, maybe because people got wise that their flower is nothing to write home about. It'll be nice once there's real competition going, but I expect that's not going to happen for a long time.

Looking forward to getting a new season going in a few months, but hoping to make it out to my unregulated source sometime soon. Down to the dregs of last season's harvest. Nice while that lasted.
yardgrazer is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-31-2019, 12:13 AM #129
Akss

Grabbed a cbd cross from ne alternatives was on the menu for 50 buck but 10 dollars tax on top of that.60 bucks even for a 1/8 . Most everything was in this price range. Product was nice looking smelt great. If theres a high to it its very tamed. Supposed to be good for back pain inflammation i believe. Idk we shall see.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20190128_201548514.jpg
Akss is offline Quote

Old 01-31-2019, 10:07 AM #130
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
Oh shit Patriot is from my neck of the woods. This could be rad a lot sooner than I thought.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is offline Quote