in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > "Seedsman Indoor Contest” Gelato OG

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
"Seedsman Indoor Contest” Gelato OG Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-10-2018, 08:13 PM #11
jrelax
Banned

jrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the rough
seedsman gelat OG is one of the best
i grow this year

the result i know next year

i love them right now

THESE IS 20CM wide, 100% healthy Seedsman OG hybrids

if you found any more green or better plants at this stage
SHOW THEM

My is 100% healthy and they grow so strong. I LOVE MY GIRLS

cant marry them is only problem LOL

One is Gelato, other is cookies
both from Seedsman
Best looking OG hybrids this year for me

Last edited by jrelax; 12-10-2018 at 10:27 PM..
jrelax is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2019, 04:37 PM #12
unnamedmike

unnamedmike is a jewel in the roughunnamedmike is a jewel in the roughunnamedmike is a jewel in the roughunnamedmike is a jewel in the roughunnamedmike is a jewel in the roughunnamedmike is a jewel in the rough
After a long time of growing (poor light), they are one week away from 12/12. The two plants are different in phenotype, but they develop with the same size and vigor and both give off a delicious aroma.

Gelato#3

Gelato#1
unnamedmike is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2019, 03:05 AM #13
TrillOG

TrillOG is just really niceTrillOG is just really niceTrillOG is just really niceTrillOG is just really niceTrillOG is just really niceTrillOG is just really niceTrillOG is just really niceTrillOG is just really niceTrillOG is just really niceTrillOG is just really niceTrillOG is just really nice
Almost bought a couple packs maybe next order, but this should be interesting in the mean time..

Old 01-17-2019, 11:34 PM #14
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by unnamedmike View Post
After a long time of growing (poor light), they are one week away from 12/12. The two plants are different in phenotype, but they develop with the same size and vigor and both give off a delicious aroma.

Gelato#3
View Image

Gelato#1
View Image

Looking nice, from what I'm seeing in my current crop (16 plants / genetics), Gelato.OG would have needed a more intense vegetation (only had 10 days), so i think it is a genetic that requires an extra (light) to get good plants (size) . On the other hand this is a difficult plant to stress, because I had a big problem with the timer making some blackouts 15 mins for several days in the first weeks to 12/12. Some genetics got very crazy in height, and some other even getting balls everywhere. But Gelat.OG has been unaffected, perhaps a small delay in flowering, but as it is the first time I grow it, I'm not sure if it was for that issue or for genetics.
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2019, 03:15 PM #15
unnamedmike

unnamedmike is a jewel in the roughunnamedmike is a jewel in the roughunnamedmike is a jewel in the roughunnamedmike is a jewel in the roughunnamedmike is a jewel in the roughunnamedmike is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by J TricH View Post
Looking nice, from what I'm seeing in my current crop (16 plants / genetics), Gelato.OG would have needed a more intense vegetation (only had 10 days), so i think it is a genetic that requires an extra (light) to get good plants (size) . On the other hand this is a difficult plant to stress, because I had a big problem with the timer making some blackouts 15 mins for several days in the first weeks to 12/12. Some genetics got very crazy in height, and some other even getting balls everywhere. But Gelat.OG has been unaffected, perhaps a small delay in flowering, but as it is the first time I grow it, I'm not sure if it was for that issue or for genetics.

Its good to know that its a hard plant, thanks for the feedback Jtrich, I think I will give them a little more growth than planned at first. They are hard plants, with thick but flexible stems.

Have you tried to root a cut of your Gelato? I started rooting a couple of branches of each of my two gelato, along with 17 other plants and by far the slowest showing roots, tomorrow they make the month trying and only one of the g#1 dawned with some root

g#3

g#1

Old 01-21-2019, 06:10 PM #16
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by unnamedmike View Post
Its good to know that its a hard plant, thanks for the feedback Jtrich, I think I will give them a little more growth than planned at first. They are hard plants, with thick but flexible stems.

Have you tried to root a cut of your Gelato? I started rooting a couple of branches of each of my two gelato, along with 17 other plants and by far the slowest showing roots, tomorrow they make the month trying and only one of the g#1 dawned with some root

g#3

View Image

g#1
View Image

View Image

View Image
Hey no, this round no tried.. i seen from a customer but no idea about clonning times him do..
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 02-01-2019, 04:17 PM #17
unnamedmike

13 days since switch to 12/12 and both girls are doing great, lots of vigor( here in home national sport is get off top leafs)

Sorry but no more "alone" pictures, they are in a SCROG and is hard to catch only one.

G#3

G#1

Last edited by unnamedmike; 02-01-2019 at 11:10 PM..

Old 02-01-2019, 08:15 PM #18
J TricH
Vendor

Yeah looking great, tightly packed not worry!!
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 02-01-2019, 08:30 PM #19
SmokingYoda

SmokingYoda is on a distinguished road
Glad too see this strain take off. I too received a few g. og for free. My beans cracked and looked good for a day or 2 but slowly died. Not sure why. I may order a few and try again as I've heard great things about this strain.
SmokingYoda is offline Quote

Old 02-03-2019, 01:19 AM #20
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokingYoda View Post
Glad too see this strain take off. I too received a few g. og for free. My beans cracked and looked good for a day or 2 but slowly died. Not sure why. I may order a few and try again as I've heard great things about this strain.
Wishing best luck the next.. perhaps some bac problem. yes she is doing great with different people..

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsnmag-hgqN/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtUDoxQhGVk/
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsn4IWUhHPl/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtT5MhmB7UX/
J TricH is offline Quote