Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Colorado > Colorado networking

Thread Title Search
Colorado networking Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2019, 02:57 AM #261
Defacto

Defacto is a jewel in the roughDefacto is a jewel in the roughDefacto is a jewel in the roughDefacto is a jewel in the roughDefacto is a jewel in the roughDefacto is a jewel in the roughDefacto is a jewel in the rough
I am waiting for The Dog to chime in and Avinash.miles to man up and say he'll be there!

Hydro8, I do plan to give "bio buckets" a go maybe next fall but am hoping you'll find another taker for your net pots. At that point, samiam, I will welcome your input.
For the foreseeable future, other projects need to get finished.

Like all of you, I am grateful for Putembk's generosity. My cup runneth over.
Defacto is offline Quote

Old 01-21-2019, 04:37 AM #262
Putembk

Putembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond repute
Couple of weeks now.....mark this on your calendar. Come on Colorado get yer ass over and have one with your fellow brothers of the bud. I promise this is our kind of place.
Putembk is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2019, 10:28 AM #263
DenverVaultBoy

DenverVaultBoy is just really niceDenverVaultBoy is just really niceDenverVaultBoy is just really niceDenverVaultBoy is just really niceDenverVaultBoy is just really niceDenverVaultBoy is just really niceDenverVaultBoy is just really niceDenverVaultBoy is just really niceDenverVaultBoy is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defacto View Post
I am waiting for The Dog to chime in and Avinash.miles to man up and say he'll be there!

Like all of you, I am grateful for Putembk's generosity. My cup runneth over.
If Miles decides to show up, I think I will emerge from my cave as well.
DenverVaultBoy is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2019, 03:29 PM #264
Skunky McNugget

Skunky McNugget has a spectacular aura aboutSkunky McNugget has a spectacular aura aboutSkunky McNugget has a spectacular aura about
Indo Expo!

Anyone going to the Indo Expo??
Skunky McNugget is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2019, 06:13 PM #265
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunky McNugget View Post
Anyone going to the Indo Expo??

yup, me and my crew will be there, we have a booth in the hemp pavilion, look out for Weed Should Taste Good (booth 1114)

also our fermented plant extracts will repped by buildasoil at booth 450

don't be a stranger, come thru and say hello!
Avinash.miles is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2019, 07:13 PM #266
The Dog

The Dog is on a distinguished road
Ill be there !

Just to confirm, rock rest lodge ?
The Dog is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2019, 09:25 PM #267
Putembk

Putembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond reputePutembk has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Dog. Everything is still a go for Feb 2nd at noon. And yes at the Rock Rest. Don't know how many but would be nice if those coming would chime in so we know how big of a table to grab.

Place will probably be a bit busy on a sat at noon.
Putembk is offline Quote

Old 01-28-2019, 08:35 PM #268
Putembk

Doesn't look like anybody has an interest in this Saturday's gathering. Guess I won't bother either....we tried.
Putembk is offline Quote

Old 01-28-2019, 09:45 PM #269
Hydro8

Hydro8 is a name known to allHydro8 is a name known to allHydro8 is a name known to allHydro8 is a name known to allHydro8 is a name known to allHydro8 is a name known to allHydro8 is a name known to allHydro8 is a name known to allHydro8 is a name known to allHydro8 is a name known to allHydro8 is a name known to all
I'll be there, it has been on my calendar for a while now.
Hydro8 is offline Quote

Old 01-28-2019, 10:04 PM #270
Defacto

Defacto is a jewel in the roughDefacto is a jewel in the roughDefacto is a jewel in the roughDefacto is a jewel in the roughDefacto is a jewel in the roughDefacto is a jewel in the roughDefacto is a jewel in the rough
Umm, Putembk, each of us that was at the first gathering are coming?
Defacto is offline Quote