Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > California > Clones in Los Angeles

Thread Title Search
Clones in Los Angeles Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2018, 10:28 PM #1
DonFKennedy

DonFKennedy will become famous soon enough
Clones in Los Angeles

Anyone have success buying clones in Los Angeles?

I went to CCSC.. they had PM and mites. I fought both and will harvest this week. I don’t want to fight either if those again (well, neem makes the PM easy but still...)

Any good recommendations?
DonFKennedy is offline Quote

Old 10-30-2018, 01:15 AM #2
Mengsk

Mengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to all
(side note) some on here might recommend expensive treatments or even replacing plants as a way of 'starting over.' My 2c is that I try to stay organic and you should be spraying or dipping your plants and probably grow media for mites. Since when has every single weed grow ever not had spider mites. Wish I could say I remember but I don't really. If you clean the grow room really well (soap and water works just as good as antibacterial xyz) and stay on top of the environment in veg, which you should be doing anyway, then it might not really matter if or where mites or mold spores are coming from. Try Bee Safe it smells better than neem oil IMO and together with physically cleaning the mites and damaged leaves off of the plants it works great. At some point I may have to start a bona fide quarantine area ideally a separate room, to keep new or shared clones and flowering plants.
Mengsk is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-31-2018, 06:50 PM #3
DonFKennedy

DonFKennedy will become famous soon enough
So... you don’t have a recommendation of any good place to get clones in LA?

I’ve seen many gardens without mites by the way.

Closed grows (seeds only) frequently don’t have them.
DonFKennedy is offline Quote

Old 10-31-2018, 08:44 PM #4
Mountain Sprout

Mountain Sprout is a jewel in the roughMountain Sprout is a jewel in the roughMountain Sprout is a jewel in the roughMountain Sprout is a jewel in the roughMountain Sprout is a jewel in the roughMountain Sprout is a jewel in the roughMountain Sprout is a jewel in the roughMountain Sprout is a jewel in the rough
clonebros

CloneBros is the worst! Mites, pm and just terrible looking. I couldn’t believe they were selling them.
Mountain Sprout is online now Quote

Old 10-31-2018, 09:06 PM #5
Storm Shadow

Storm Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Shadow has a reputation beyond repute
clones in LA are Trash and come loaded with Problems...All the OGz that are mainstream out here are horrible.... nobody is releasing the Fire shit like back in the day ..

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2019, 10:32 PM #6
jessejames12345

jessejames12345 will become famous soon enough
Try and find a small grower that has a good strain collection and make friends 👍
jessejames12345 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2019, 11:18 PM #7
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
If you are near the valley, green dragon's house clones have worked out well for me.

They do also have a couple lines of the branded clones that I have not used personally, but
I have spoken with those that have, and they were well spoken of.

Old 01-20-2019, 08:23 PM #8
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
Just heard the state commission has determined delivery services should be available through out the state, including areas that have decided not to permit the sale of cannabis.

Old 01-20-2019, 09:07 PM #9
packerfan79

packerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivor
I have not gotten clones free of bugs or PM in many years. Stick with seeds until you can find a keeper. I have a friend who constantly questions if my plants are clean. I have only gotten thrips from his cuts. He's never gotten any bugs from my clones.
packerfan79 is offline Quote

Old 01-23-2019, 07:21 AM #10
Oxfarm

Oxfarm will become famous soon enoughOxfarm will become famous soon enough
it's a mess in the san fernando valley, pm and root aphids in all the clones Ive seen in recent years.
Oxfarm is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.