Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > ....WAKE & BAKE....

Thread Title Search
....WAKE & BAKE.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-20-2019, 05:11 PM #6371
LowFalutin

LowFalutin has a reputation beyond reputeLowFalutin has a reputation beyond reputeLowFalutin has a reputation beyond reputeLowFalutin has a reputation beyond reputeLowFalutin has a reputation beyond reputeLowFalutin has a reputation beyond reputeLowFalutin has a reputation beyond reputeLowFalutin has a reputation beyond reputeLowFalutin has a reputation beyond reputeLowFalutin has a reputation beyond reputeLowFalutin has a reputation beyond repute
'mornin' all-
ghost train haze in the vape.
and coffee.
have a good one
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=275152
Goingmobilew/Volcano+car+DCinverter trouble
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=271392
LowFalutin is offline Quote

Old 02-17-2019, 07:10 PM #6372
HOPS5K
Lover of Life

HOPS5K has a brilliant futureHOPS5K has a brilliant futureHOPS5K has a brilliant futureHOPS5K has a brilliant futureHOPS5K has a brilliant futureHOPS5K has a brilliant futureHOPS5K has a brilliant futureHOPS5K has a brilliant futureHOPS5K has a brilliant futureHOPS5K has a brilliant futureHOPS5K has a brilliant future
Mornin'..drinking some coffee, smoking on Grape Invader for the wakey wakey...got 2 tests this week in college, graduate in May though.first out of parents 4 kids to do so..mostly weekend smoking now...stash is growing..

Hash, bud, bong = good times indeed
I love Amsterdam! Chillin in my own little Amsterdam
HOPS5K is offline Quote

Old 02-20-2019, 10:15 PM #6373
art.spliff

art.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really nice

Some outdoor candyland and a cbd sativa.
art.spliff is offline Quote

Old 02-27-2019, 08:59 PM #6374
HOPS5K
Lover of Life

HOPS5K has a brilliant futureHOPS5K has a brilliant futureHOPS5K has a brilliant futureHOPS5K has a brilliant futureHOPS5K has a brilliant futureHOPS5K has a brilliant futureHOPS5K has a brilliant futureHOPS5K has a brilliant futureHOPS5K has a brilliant futureHOPS5K has a brilliant futureHOPS5K has a brilliant future
Nice buds spliff.

Took a math midterm test today...decided to toke on some Haze before class and the nice,clear high allowed me to complete it with confidence in 35 minutes.

Love that Haze

HOPS5K is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-01-2019, 07:16 PM #6375
soulfly22583
Trust me.. I'm A Professional..

soulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of light
Morning everyone - smoking on some chem #4 I picked up in Colorado last weekend. Hope you all have a nice Friday and a great weekend.

"My dads been stealing my weed since i was eleven."-chubbynugs
Comedy and herb - two of my favorite pasttimes in one place... I <3 IC Mag
fire it up...

The fact that I pay taxes and contribute to society should be more than enough reason to allow me to smoke marijuana - denying me that right is cruel and unusual, and damn close to being a controlling government, not a controlled government. - j.

"Man is Obsolete" - every day I watch the news and I feel this is more and more true... (Fear Factory)
i'm the one without a soul i'm the one with this big fcuking hole - no new tale to tell twenty-six years on my way to hell - - - [Wish - NIN]

soulfly22583 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-03-2019, 03:28 PM #6376
OranguTrump

OranguTrump has a brilliant futureOranguTrump has a brilliant futureOranguTrump has a brilliant futureOranguTrump has a brilliant futureOranguTrump has a brilliant futureOranguTrump has a brilliant futureOranguTrump has a brilliant futureOranguTrump has a brilliant futureOranguTrump has a brilliant futureOranguTrump has a brilliant futureOranguTrump has a brilliant future
Morning to all. Bumped & re-watching GoT episodes with my Mrs.

I am a Pasta-Rasta

"I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too." - Mitch Hedberg

"Dave's not here"

*** RIP to the greatest character actor ever - Harry Dean Stanton ***
OranguTrump is online now Quote

Old 03-06-2019, 05:12 PM #6377
HOPS5K
Lover of Life

Good morning! Puffin on Heavenly Haze and drinking coffee before school.

It's a great day to be alive!

Spring is near, I can smell it.

HOPS5K is offline Quote

Old 03-07-2019, 02:20 PM #6378
3rd-3yed

3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light
Here coffee and Livers for a great morning start
3rd-3yed is online now Quote

Old 03-09-2019, 11:22 AM #6379
kokomarin

kokomarin is a jewel in the roughkokomarin is a jewel in the roughkokomarin is a jewel in the roughkokomarin is a jewel in the roughkokomarin is a jewel in the roughkokomarin is a jewel in the roughkokomarin is a jewel in the rough
what is Livers 3rd-3yrd?
I am from eu,balcan area,turkish coffee with milk and two joints is daily ritual last few years.
or better ,last few decades
kokomarin is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2019, 06:53 PM #6380
HOPS5K
Lover of Life

Coffee goes great with morning tokes. Puffing on some UK Cheese, Heavenly Haze and a bit of Chem 4 OG wax.

Start of Spring Break for me today...straight chilling for 10 days with no homework,studying or class.

HOPS5K is offline Quote