Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hemp > Mid Western Hemp breeding.

Thread Title Search
Mid Western Hemp breeding. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-13-2019, 12:08 AM #1
hunt4genetics

hunt4genetics is just really nicehunt4genetics is just really nicehunt4genetics is just really nicehunt4genetics is just really nicehunt4genetics is just really nicehunt4genetics is just really nicehunt4genetics is just really nicehunt4genetics is just really nicehunt4genetics is just really nicehunt4genetics is just really nicehunt4genetics is just really nice
Mid Western Hemp breeding.

The Farm bill being passed was awesome!

Before that I had always been curious about Mid Western Hemp that escaped during America's WW2 "Hemp for Victory" period.

Do we have any Hemp growers from the Mid West here that plan on xploring these genetics?

Would so love access to the seeds of plants that have sustained themselves in the wild for almost 80 years!

Old 01-13-2019, 02:14 AM #2
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant future
I wouldn't be surprised at all to find out that the ditch dirt carries some rugged genes for surviving in their local climates after all those years of wild breeding.
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

Old 01-20-2019, 02:22 AM #3
TruffleButler

TruffleButler will become famous soon enough
Is there much of that stuff still around? I haven't heard about 'marijuana patch' discovery since the 90s. They hit the hemp pretty hard back then.
TruffleButler is offline Quote

Old 01-20-2019, 02:29 AM #4
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruffleButler View Post
Is there much of that stuff still around? I haven't heard about 'marijuana patch' discovery since the 90s. They hit the hemp pretty hard back then.
Now that you mention it, I'm not sure if I've heard anyone speak the phrase "Dakota ditch dirt" yet this century. Too bad if its all gone I guess.
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

Old 01-20-2019, 04:49 AM #5
rolandomota

rolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to all
No I recently heard about someone here driving and seeing wild hemp but I forgot which highway
rolandomota is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2019, 02:19 AM #6
LostTribe

LostTribe has disabled reputation
I am sure its still around my buddies in college took me out to their farms and showed me some. Being a total newb I thought the males were female and cut down a grocery sack full of the mess and dried it out. What a fuckin headache it gave me. They have spots where it pops up every year and reseeds then just keeps popping up. They knew right where it would be.

I am interested in seeing if any of them might be interested in farming it. What is going on with this new bill?

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121
LostTribe is offline Quote