Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Vermont > Cannabis-related VT News Stories

Thread Title Search
Cannabis-related VT News Stories Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2018, 08:44 PM #1
yardgrazer

yardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of light
Cannabis-related VT News Stories

Not going to post a direct link, but there's a story on the VT digger website about a VT CBD hemp farm that just got a seven million dollar investment to expand operations. Pretty awesome shot of one of their fields from the sky.
yardgrazer is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-25-2018, 11:10 PM #2
Shalako
Banned

Shalako will become famous soon enoughShalako will become famous soon enough
Very Cool...congrats too them two!
Shalako is offline Quote

Old 12-04-2018, 08:22 PM #3
yardgrazer

yardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of light
And, another story on the Vermont digger site, this time about former employees alleging there were serious mold issues at cultivation operations of one of the medical dispensaries in the Champlain Valley. Most of the story was about the lack of independent lab testing of medical marijuana in VT.

Think they made a bit of an error though, article states the operation added humidifiers when I think it's clear they meant dehumidifiers. Not really sure how someone missed that.

Old 12-05-2018, 08:52 AM #4
radioman

radioman has a spectacular aura aboutradioman has a spectacular aura aboutradioman has a spectacular aura aboutradioman has a spectacular aura aboutradioman has a spectacular aura about
Wow! If They are growing/selling moldy pot to patients - Then They don't know what They are doing & shouldn't be in the business of supplying patients with cannabis products... I just read the story & it seems I recall reading on "Heady Vermont's Facebook" about problems at that dispensary - nothing official, just former patients complaining...
radioman is offline Quote

Old 12-12-2018, 10:15 PM #5
radioman

radioman has a spectacular aura aboutradioman has a spectacular aura aboutradioman has a spectacular aura aboutradioman has a spectacular aura aboutradioman has a spectacular aura about
I saw in the Rutland Herald this week - The Medical Dispensary in Brandon is booming & they are expanding to meet the needs of their patients (Especially in Chittenden County). The article stated they have increased production and have hired new workers in the process...
radioman is offline Quote

Old 12-27-2018, 10:38 AM #6
ion

ion has disabled reputation
yar, i concur.....ive sampled vt meds and felt bad for patients. then i tried NH meds and it was less impressive than vt.

gossip and heresay, but ive not heard too much positive talk around the roots of vt medical, particuarly the one/ones involved in the beginning few years back...

and how about that headyVT website eh? the information on there is ALMOST as good as leafly!! sarc/off

next week im to be driving thru northampton, might stop and purchase some professional grade canna flower at the disp, i think the litmus test will be first viewing the menu.......prolly be lotsa glues, cookies and 'kush', but i am excited to try OPW....'specially professionally cultivated commercial........ya think all mass disp should shelf as policy mass super skunk? wouldnt that rock
ion is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-28-2018, 03:28 AM #7
Shalako
Banned

Shalako will become famous soon enoughShalako will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ion View Post
yar, i concur.....ive sampled vt meds and felt bad for patients. then i tried NH meds and it was less impressive than vt.

gossip and heresay, but ive not heard too much positive talk around the roots of vt medical, particuarly the one/ones involved in the beginning few years back...

and how about that headyVT website eh? the information on there is ALMOST as good as leafly!! sarc/off

next week im to be driving thru northampton, might stop and purchase some professional grade canna flower at the disp, i think the litmus test will be first viewing the menu.......prolly be lotsa glues, cookies and 'kush', but i am excited to try OPW....'specially professionally cultivated commercial........ya think all mass disp should shelf as policy mass super skunk? wouldnt that rock
If you can find some Mimosa, don't hesitate. https://www.instagram.com/symbioticg...p/BlZcxIUHFT9/

Last edited by Shalako; 12-28-2018 at 03:35 AM.. Reason: add
Shalako is offline Quote

Old 12-30-2018, 02:56 AM #8
yardgrazer

I've been down, didn't care for their GG4, did like the Masterkush pretty well. Do yourself a favor and use the order ahead function if you can figure out what you want from their website (separate line which moves quickly). Keep in mind they're still limiting people to 1/8 of flower, and the grams I picked up (of the above mentioned) weren't very impressive.

Old 01-14-2019, 05:06 PM #9
yardgrazer

Saw a report that the state senate is proposing a 10% tax on retail sales (with the potential for an additional 1% local option tax), but the governor wants a higher tax rate, so it sounds unlikely the senate version will come to be law.

Old 01-20-2019, 12:20 AM #10
ion

ion has disabled reputation
ah yes, taxxxes........legalize, free the weed!!!!

yes, free it to the vile vacuous manipulations of commercialio-socio american "markets"

and taxxxes
ion is offline Quote