Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > 6x600W Amnesia Haze Core Cut on mapito (Simpicity with pballs)mix with

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
6x600W Amnesia Haze Core Cut on mapito (Simpicity with pballs)mix with Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-02-2019, 12:09 AM #231
Gazoo31

Gazoo31 will become famous soon enoughGazoo31 will become famous soon enoughGazoo31 will become famous soon enough
Is that really 33 days growth ? Holy
Gazoo31 is offline Quote

Old 01-02-2019, 01:38 PM #232
hidronesia

hidronesia has a spectacular aura abouthidronesia has a spectacular aura abouthidronesia has a spectacular aura about
@Gazoo31 I like your counting hahah.. watch the years also veggi pics from 2017

and now I upload some pics again hahah
hidronesia is offline Quote

Old 01-02-2019, 08:06 PM #233
Gazoo31

Gazoo31 will become famous soon enoughGazoo31 will become famous soon enoughGazoo31 will become famous soon enough
Oh shit I didn’t see that XD. Couple years ago now XD
Gazoo31 is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2019, 01:34 AM #234
madalasatori

madalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nice
Thank you for your inspiring grows hidro, old school Overgrow style. What strain are you running??
madalasatori is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2019, 01:20 PM #235
hidronesia

hidronesia has a spectacular aura abouthidronesia has a spectacular aura abouthidronesia has a spectacular aura about
@madalasatori thanks for ur words.. in this room you see Amnesia Core cut, and S5 (the original cut from Nijmegen)

Old 01-23-2019, 09:18 PM #236
greenmatt

greenmatt is on a distinguished road
Great work bro, nice to see this thread is still here a few years after I left. I'll have to read through properly, just getting this back on my radar.
greenmatt is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-31-2019, 09:20 PM #237
romanolescro

romanolescro will become famous soon enough
hi man
can i ask how you proceed when you repot your rooted cuttings in the big pots of mapito
im doing some experimentations and i noticed that if i water too frequently the small plant wont how signs of overwatering but i dont get a good root developement..

and i dont soak the wool before planting which i even worst because it stunt the plant...

i use 1gal/hour drippers to top feed, maybe i must give them 2 minutes watering and let dry well before next watering ?
romanolescro is offline Quote

Old 02-05-2019, 03:40 PM #238
hidronesia

@romanolescro
i make clones with easy plugs... after they rooted i put them into the easyblock and give them 10-14 days to root in perfectly.
i prepare the mapito with watering from top... and I dig in the easyblocks to the level of the mapito.
after this I just water the whole room just from the bottom... by flooding the crates 1/3... 9 cm high or so.
they get 7-10 days 18 hour and they are ready to 12
but if I would plant more plant/m2 16-24.. u dont need more than 1-3 days of 18 light
im working with 8plant/m2... it needs a bit more time... but less mums and clones I have to keep

happy growing

hidro

Old 02-05-2019, 10:16 PM #239
romanolescro

romanolescro will become famous soon enough
ok man thanks for your answer

did you ever tried doing direct 12/12 with your haze ? i know the dutch commercial growers start directly 12/12 with amnesia core cut becaue it will finish too crowded ..
my problem is that i cant get roots at the bootom of the cube before 10 days which is very long ... ah and like i told in my last post i dont soak the cube ( cultilene 6') becaue if i do the plant i stunted for 10 days lol ...

it seem the key is doing some mid quantity watering, like 120/180 mL and let dry well the cube o the roots go down the cube to look for water ..

sorry if my english isnt good

peace bro
romanolescro is offline Quote

Old 02-10-2019, 01:29 AM #240
Lord Harrison

Lord Harrison is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidronesia View Post
@romanolescro
i make clones with easy plugs... after they rooted i put them into the easyblock and give them 10-14 days to root in perfectly.
i prepare the mapito with watering from top... and I dig in the easyblocks to the level of the mapito.
after this I just water the whole room just from the bottom... by flooding the crates 1/3... 9 cm high or so.
they get 7-10 days 18 hour and they are ready to 12
but if I would plant more plant/m2 16-24.. u dont need more than 1-3 days of 18 light
im working with 8plant/m2... it needs a bit more time... but less mums and clones I have to keep

happy growing

hidro

Hi Hidro got a few questions for you. I'm looking to make my own Mix like yours.

I've got the 20kg rockwool granulate, Poly balls, PU foam.

I'm going to-do the same ratios as you 1/8 to 10l balls / 10l foam.

1. How do you flush for first time once you've made it all up ready for planting clones.

2. How do you mix yours up do you just use a drill and end of the roller to mix it all up or do you use a cement mixer?
Lord Harrison is offline Quote