Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Canna Venture Seeds > CannaVenture Seeds new website open

Thread Title Search
CannaVenture Seeds new website open Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-11-2019, 02:16 AM #41
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Vanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivor
Got my eye on your plants homie! I got a pack of the Albert Super Tramps and a pack of the Arcata Ghost. I’m backed up right now so can’t pop any yet.
Vanilla Phoenix is online now Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 02:09 PM #42
Buddah Watcha

Buddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud of
Right on, the Albert Supertramps are looking good, I flipped them to flower and took a clone out of each to make sure I dont lose a keeper...

Also got a few more packs of CVS gear on deck, Pure Ghost, Arcata Ghost, Arcata Skunk, Cheap thrills and a few more Supertramps... Big ups CVS!

Popped 2 of the Pure Ghosts, Cheap thrills and Arcata Ghost... Probably will veg them for 2 months of so before flipping...
Buddah Watcha is offline Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 02:14 PM #43
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant future
I look forward to seeing what you get from those Arcata Ghost beans.
TheBlaze is offline Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 09:28 AM #44
Zapadra

Zapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud of
Retracted

I would rather inspire than achieve.

Last edited by Zapadra; 01-26-2019 at 12:37 PM.. Reason: I was wrong
Zapadra is offline Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 11:43 AM #45
Buddah Watcha

Buddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapadra View Post
No communications. No info. No replies. No point in buying from him again.

Try contacting him throught the website, theres also a phone number in there that you should be able to call and talk to them. Not sure what you mean with this post, but I havent had any trouble communicating to CVS.

Peace!
Old 01-24-2019, 11:47 AM #46
Zapadra

Zapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah Watcha View Post
Try contacting him throught the website, theres also a phone number in there that you should be able to call and talk to them. Not sure what you mean with this post, but I havent had any trouble communicating to CVS.

Peace!
I have mailed a few times. Turns out the post office has something waiting for me. I was too quick to complain. Sorry CV!

Last edited by Zapadra; 01-26-2019 at 12:38 PM.. Reason: I was wrong
Zapadra is offline Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 12:51 PM #47
Buddah Watcha

Quote:
I have mailed a few times. I'm not going to run after someone that can't even just reply with an update. If the pips are gone and there is no replacement, cool, it was my risk, but a response would be a good start. As for calling, the cost from here to call would be way more than the beans themselves.

Lessons learnt. I'm not overly butthurt, I just won't consider supporting him again.

Thats understandable... You can always make US calls through Gmail for free FYI... sorry about the bad experience, its my first time running CVS gear and so far so good. Had a few beans that didn't pot, but it is what it is...

Peace!
Old 01-26-2019, 12:39 PM #48
Zapadra

Turns out I am wrong and they're waiting for me. Mostly the services this side at fault.

Zapadra is offline Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 12:49 PM #49
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant future
Quote:
Turns out I am wrong and they're waiting for me. Mostly the services this side at fault.
That's great news, although you ordered after me and still nothing my end. Hopefully soon though. I will be fucken stoked if that is the case. Some great genetics.
TheBlaze is offline Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 01:32 PM #50
Zapadra

I think there is just no info to be had on our end. It comes and just stealthy makes it's way through! :p Uber stealth not even you know about it!

Zapadra is offline Quote