You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > General Gardening > Carolina Reaper HOT Pepper

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Carolina Reaper HOT Pepper Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-15-2019, 02:41 PM #261
zachrockbadenof

zachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenFire View Post
Scored me some seeds from puckerbutt seeds. I was told to expect poor germination rates. Now I've got more plants than i know what to do with. I will be drying and smoking peppers.

Left to right: peach ghost pepper, ghost pepper, organic carolina reaper, and yellow scotch bonnet.

View Image

View Image
nice haul......
zachrockbadenof is offline Quote

Old 01-16-2019, 01:41 AM #262
FrozenFire

FrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to behold
Yea world class pepper plant seeds are way cheaper than world class cannabis seeds! Worth mentioning that all the seed packs came with extra seeds and bonus dried pepper bits. Fyi those tiny pepper bits from the reapers were rather intense I'm still deciding how I wanna grow these bad boys. I'll start them in soil, but will probably finish them some other way. Anyone here have experience with hydroponic, aeroponic, or coco hot peppers? I'm curious on who got they get in other media besides dirt.

The neverending insanity of frozenfire: currently page 27 forward for undercurrent and aeroponics.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344873

Copper chem grow zone: my pollen chucking and breeders notes.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352428
FrozenFire is offline Quote

Old 01-16-2019, 03:05 AM #263
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond repute
Coco works very well, an old acquaintance uses it. There are a lot of growers doing different styles on thehotpepper.com forum.
Mikell is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-31-2019, 10:28 PM #264
FrozenFire

FrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to behold
They were transplanted to cups with fox farms ocean forest soil yesterday. I've got a 2x4 tent with a 400w vero v7 cobb setup I'll grow these guys under. I've gotta decontaminate the tent first (bloomed a male cannabis plant for pollen collection in it). Fucking pollen everywhere . Anyhow I'm curious to see if the pepper plants will like the ffof soil, as it's a little on the hot side.

The neverending insanity of frozenfire: currently page 27 forward for undercurrent and aeroponics.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344873

Copper chem grow zone: my pollen chucking and breeders notes.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352428
FrozenFire is offline Quote