Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > c99 fan club

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
c99 fan club Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-06-2018, 03:18 PM #161
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Hey Rexel, hope all is well
I bet you are enjoying the C99, those are some proper chunky buds m8!
And lovely description, the taste of the C99 it's indeed something peculiar, especially when you get the pineapple pheno which is the best one, I have to admit.

If you find the C99 so addictive, then I highly recommend trying out our Sexbud (if you didn't yet, obviously). If you'll try it, be careful as it might turn into your new addiction

Thanks again for sharing these pics, truly gorgeous plants!

Take care,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexel View Post
Hello dawg!!

I have been growing c99 for a few years now and this 3 individuals is the last and best ive got so far.

View Image View Image
For me c99 its all about its taste/smell.. its addictive . you know when you have a pack of c99 seeds that you will find what you looking for.
It yields good and its easy to grow.
Bho from c99 have been so damn tasty, terps are like no other.. so golden glocken juicy tropical punch, fanta, pineappleish I love c99. Thank you B.
View Image View Image
Dark side of the flush.... 9.5w bloom only water at 7.5w.

Old 01-07-2019, 07:48 AM #162
DoDad

DoDad has a spectacular aura aboutDoDad has a spectacular aura aboutDoDad has a spectacular aura aboutDoDad has a spectacular aura aboutDoDad has a spectacular aura about
FS c99 6 weeks old from rooted clone.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	481403 Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	481404 Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	481405 Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	481406 Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	481407

DoDad is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2019, 10:39 AM #163
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Nice one DoDa, thanks for these pictures, much appreciated

And how's everything going with her, enjoying it?
How long vegging?

And obviously, as C99 is among our favourite strains, feel free to share more if you want

All the best,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoDad View Post
FS c99 6 weeks old from rooted clone.

Old 01-14-2019, 11:14 AM #164
DoDad

DoDad has a spectacular aura aboutDoDad has a spectacular aura aboutDoDad has a spectacular aura aboutDoDad has a spectacular aura aboutDoDad has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Female Seeds View Post
Nice one DoDa, thanks for these pictures, much appreciated

And how's everything going with her, enjoying it?
How long vegging?

And obviously, as C99 is among our favourite strains, feel free to share more if you want

All the best,
Mr B.

After trying others for a while, it's the only strain I grow. I'm still growing from one of the original seeds.

There is a reason it's so popular for indoor grows. One is that it finishes at 40" and has little to no smell in veg and starting flower.

It seems relatively hermie, light and heat resistant which is important for a new grower.

I tried Sexbud and went back to C99 and haven't looked back.
DoDad is offline Quote

Old 01-14-2019, 12:10 PM #165
Popey

Popey will become famous soon enoughPopey will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Female Seeds View Post
And lovely description, the taste of the C99 it's indeed something peculiar, especially when you get the pineapple pheno which is the best one, I have to admit.

Are there still grapefruit phenotypes? I have only been pineapple pheno for a few years.
Popey is offline Quote

Old 01-14-2019, 02:33 PM #166
SMT

SMT is just really niceSMT is just really niceSMT is just really niceSMT is just really niceSMT is just really niceSMT is just really niceSMT is just really niceSMT is just really niceSMT is just really nice
Just finished fs c99, a spectacular plant to grow. Beautiful buds and smells delicious..took mine to about 65 days or so indoors, plant got huge but still short, got some pm on the bigger colas but it was my first grow so my mistake... the buds that were salvaged are fatastic
SMT is offline Quote

Old 01-14-2019, 02:37 PM #167
SMT

SMT is just really niceSMT is just really niceSMT is just really niceSMT is just really niceSMT is just really niceSMT is just really niceSMT is just really niceSMT is just really niceSMT is just really nice
just the one c99
SMT is offline Quote

Old 01-14-2019, 02:41 PM #168
SMT

sorry trying to post some pix, maybe i dont have enough posts yet...

here she is...

SMT is offline Quote

Old 01-14-2019, 02:48 PM #169
SMT

female seeds c99, this was the pineapple smelling pheno, after losing some tops to pm i still managed to get 15oz off this one c99

my grow journal if interested
https://www.rollitup.org/t/c99-grow-...strips.974872/

SMT is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2019, 07:13 PM #170
'Boogieman'

'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMT View Post
female seeds c99, this was the pineapple smelling pheno, after losing some tops to pm i still managed to get 15oz off this one c99

my grow journal if interested
https://www.rollitup.org/t/c99-grow-...strips.974872/

View Image
Nice, looks just like the keeper I found. Strong fresh pineapple smell with a hidden rotten fruit smell. Good job.
'Boogieman' is offline Quote