Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > New Growers > Please help me decide which seeds to pop first!!

Thread Title Search
Please help me decide which seeds to pop first!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-18-2018, 11:27 PM #41
FJ2000

FJ2000 has a spectacular aura aboutFJ2000 has a spectacular aura aboutFJ2000 has a spectacular aura aboutFJ2000 has a spectacular aura about
Can I hold off a week?

Iíd really appreciate some insight on the yellowing leaves, this is day 51/52. Could I have used more N in Veg? Iím not really seeing any amber on the top buds and was wondering if holding off a week will completely shut the window? I donít mind some couchlock but donít want to go from good to shit.
Much thanks to everyone whoís commented, it really helps to keep me motivated!
FJ
FJ2000 is offline Quote

Old 12-19-2018, 12:02 AM #42
bsgospel

bsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of light
Eh buds look fine to me. I wouldn't worry about it. I think you'll have a fine harvest in a week or two.
bsgospel is online now Quote

Old 12-19-2018, 12:36 AM #43
FJ2000

FJ2000 has a spectacular aura aboutFJ2000 has a spectacular aura aboutFJ2000 has a spectacular aura aboutFJ2000 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsgospel View Post
Eh buds look fine to me. I wouldn't worry about it. I think you'll have a fine harvest in a week or two.
Thanks man, I didnít take the holidays into account when figuring the harvest time. Not trying to stink the house up with relatives hanging around.
FJ2000 is offline Quote

Old 12-30-2018, 06:12 AM #44
FJ2000

Pulled the ripcord

Took the tent down at day 60, has some amber trichomes but not tons. Man did the house stink when I started chopping!!
Lots of popcorn bud for hash but next run Im going to really focus on larger bud development. To many leaves and not enough light.
I will definitely start looking at 4x4s and another fan to run the SolisTek at the full 600watts and air cool the hood.

King's Kush (greenhouse)

AI

Thanks for hanging and putting up with the shitty pics.
Stay tuned for the final report and the next attempt...as suggested... Seedsman Cheese as well as Seedsman Skunk #1.
FJ
FJ2000 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2019, 08:11 PM #45
Rico _El_Guapo

Rico _El_Guapo is a jewel in the roughRico _El_Guapo is a jewel in the roughRico _El_Guapo is a jewel in the roughRico _El_Guapo is a jewel in the roughRico _El_Guapo is a jewel in the roughRico _El_Guapo is a jewel in the rough
Looks great my man! How did the kingskush turn out? Buddy of mine gifted me some bud and it was pretty strong, instant hit right between the eyes. Good luck with round 2
Rico _El_Guapo is offline Quote

Old 01-10-2019, 02:50 AM #46
FJ2000

Thanks Rico!! The AI yielded a solid 3oz of knockout bud, it was a little more airy then I’d like but it’s cool, all head stash. Nice spicy/sweet aroma and flavor.
The KK still has a little grassy aroma, needs to cure more so I haven’t tried it. The yield sucked at only an Oz per plant but they where jammed up against the sides of the tent and didn’t get as much light as the AI. I was really picky with the flower I kept and ended up 7oz of trim and nice popcorn buds. I made some gummy bears and they kick ass! Used 1 Oz of bud/trim per cup of coconut oil.
I popped 3 Seedsman Cheese 2 exotic seeds lemon candy and 10 Seedsman Skunk #1. Really disappointed with the Skunk.. 6 seeds cracked and only 3 popped up!! The cheese and LC are popped and kicking ass with 2 sets of true leaves after a week.
With winter here I’m having trouble keeping humidity up. Going to focus on environment with this run. Picked up a humitity/temp controller, need to focus on hitting those VPD numbers.
Stay tuned
FJ
FJ2000 is offline Quote

Old 01-10-2019, 10:15 AM #47
SGS
In The Garden

SGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of light
thanks for sticking with the grow show!
glad to see you got something decent out of your run..

im interested how the Seedsman Cheese turns out next

SGS
SGS is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2019, 04:44 PM #48
FJ2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGS View Post

im interested how the Seedsman Cheese turns out next

SGS
Thanks SGS!
There seems to be a lot of interest in the cheese. The 3 I popped are going strong, impressive growth!

Now that skunk pack.... i donít know what the hell was up with that pack.. not a total bust but pretty close. I used the DS TokerMD germination machine https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....readid=172749e and have only 3 seedlings to show for it, and one is a total freak!

The pack was cheap at 20 bucks or something but still a bummer..
Iíve been looking at american seed comapines lately, if all goes realativly well on this run Iíll feel more comfortable spending 100-150 bucks on a pack.
Thanks again!
FJ
FJ2000 is offline Quote

Old 01-27-2019, 02:14 AM #49
FJ2000

Chesse Ďn stuff.......

Chugging along in veg....
With this cold weather itís been to easy to cool the 600MH but a pain to keep the humidity up, itís always something...
In 1 gallon plastic pots for a week, gonna give it one more week and move into final 2 gallon smart pots. I used 3ís last run and felt it was a bit to big for the veg time.. not all plants had enough roots to really hit them with the nute solution multiple times a day in flower. Gonna really fill up those 2 gallons before switching to autofeed.
FJ

FJ2000 is offline Quote

Old 01-27-2019, 08:14 AM #50
FJ2000

AI/KK gummies

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358862

This dude has some legit recipes for gummies. Made some jumbo bears tonight from some material from the first grow. Iím FRIED off all the little pices iíve been picking up here and there as I cook. These are lime, Tangy Blackberriy, and Cherry-Limeade. The little bit of citric acid really gets rid of the final little canna taste. I final filtered the oil with a wool substitute maple syrup filter, it gets the tinest crap out. Then a couple washes with water. Used some Potassium Sorbate as a mold inhibitor along with the citric acid and some natural antioxidant, think itís almond oil dirived., prevents the fats from going rancid. I donít want to store in the fridge anymore.. weíll see how it goes.
Peace!
FJ

FJ2000 is offline Quote