Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Red Purps?

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Red Purps? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-08-2019, 02:48 PM #31
f-e

f-e is just really nicef-e is just really nicef-e is just really nicef-e is just really nicef-e is just really nicef-e is just really nicef-e is just really nicef-e is just really nicef-e is just really nice

Not great pics. Just some scraps still left, and a couple from my reference collection. Mid and late September at lat 51 UK. edit: Same plant. You can see it wants longer than our climate usually permits.

I have not done PM for a few years, but found it better in every way. I find anything coming down after the first week in October isn't worth smoking most years. Which was the problem for the RP.

I'm not sure what happens in October, but it might be Ca or P being drawn up and just deposited in the buds, unused. It becomes difficult to burn. Just hardening off and going black, if an extreme example. Sugars maybe? I don't know but it tastes like I could be smoking old bones. The RP was simply too late, and my partner (who chose it) that year held everything up further.

I have your critical sour going out for a test run this year. I'm about to start the mums.

Last edited by f-e; 01-08-2019 at 02:59 PM..
f-e is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2019, 11:27 AM #32
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Hello f-e, thanks for these beautiful pictures. Nice colours for real

What you say makes totally sense and I get your point about the Red Purps besides the fact that we normally expect the Red Purps to finish around mid September/beginning of October. But there was a particular batch of RP with which we had problems as most of the plants were finish late...might be that you had seeds from that batch.
Anyhow last year we have strengthen the genetics in our newest batches in order to avoid issue like late flowering and so on....
It would be interesting to find out what's the reason behind this taste change but unfortunately this is something that goes beyond my knowledge.

Glad to hear that you are trying some Critical Sour, I am pretty sure you won't be disappointed and I sincerely hope to get some feedback from you when the moment will come

Thanks once more,

All the best,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by f-e View Post
View Image View Image
View Image

Not great pics. Just some scraps still left, and a couple from my reference collection. Mid and late September at lat 51 UK. edit: Same plant. You can see it wants longer than our climate usually permits.

I have not done PM for a few years, but found it better in every way. I find anything coming down after the first week in October isn't worth smoking most years. Which was the problem for the RP.

I'm not sure what happens in October, but it might be Ca or P being drawn up and just deposited in the buds, unused. It becomes difficult to burn. Just hardening off and going black, if an extreme example. Sugars maybe? I don't know but it tastes like I could be smoking old bones. The RP was simply too late, and my partner (who chose it) that year held everything up further.

I have your critical sour going out for a test run this year. I'm about to start the mums.