Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Test Grows > Iced Grapefruit testers

Thread Title Search
Iced Grapefruit testers Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-25-2018, 04:34 AM #11
blackone

blackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really nice
They're not really that slow. They're showing a pretty nice amount of growth I think, with most being pretty far in the formation of the third set of true leaves and also showing a bit of secondary growth. Shot this pic today and will probably transplant to 11cm pots in 2 days.
blackone is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-25-2018, 12:08 PM #12
DARKSIDER

DARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackone View Post
They're not really that slow. They're showing a pretty nice amount of growth I think, with most being pretty far in the formation of the third set of true leaves and also showing a bit of secondary growth. Shot this pic today and will probably transplant to 11cm pots in 2 days.
View Image
Very nice looking good blackone.

Connoisseur Genetics.. old school haze X casey jones tester completed
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=351788
DARKSIDER is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-06-2018, 03:40 PM #13
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Hope all is well blackone, I am really happy to hear and see that they are going fast and sound. Happy and healthy babies, keep up the good work
You already moved them to their new houses?

Cheers,
Mr B.

Quote:
View Image

Old 12-07-2018, 02:33 AM #14
blackone

blackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really nice
Actually they're still in the small pots but doing very well. They're scheduled to be repotted this weekend and then it's probably going to be pretty good timing for them to be well rooted in those pots for a transplant to their final pots in a week or so when I harvest the rest of my current grow. I'll shoot some pics soon.

Old 12-14-2018, 11:49 AM #15
blackone

The plants are topped and transplanted to 11cm pots where they will complete the veg phase. I just need them to be well rooted here and then they will be transplanted again and flowered.
There was a small incident where they got too dry in the small cups and that's why they do have some yellowing lower leaves. I don't expect this will affect them much once they branch out a little more.

Old 12-26-2018, 11:13 PM #16
blackone

Good growth. I should flower these soon I think. Need to get a little quality time with my babies first though - my days are a bit too busy right now.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-27-2018, 10:20 PM #17
Greenlife1

Greenlife1 will become famous soon enoughGreenlife1 will become famous soon enough
There looking happy.
I picked up a pack a little bit ago...so can't wait to see how they progress

Old 01-08-2019, 01:22 PM #18
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Hello blackone!

Hope you had a nice time during this Christmas holidays and that you are already enjoying this beginning of 2019

You ladies look great, happy and healthy as it should be.
When did you originally thought of switching to 12/12?
The stretch of the Iced Grapefruit, obviously depending on the pheno, is not that brutal so you won't need to be careful with height or so on, meaning that, there's no rush, and that you can veg for longer time, if you really want.

How about phenos and so on; could you already see some similarities or common traits?

Thanks a lot for the picture update, keep up the good job!

Cheers,
Mr B.

Quote:
Good growth. I should flower these soon I think. Need to get a little quality time with my babies first though - my days are a bit too busy right now.
View Image