Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > what games you play when stoned

Thread Title Search
what games you play when stoned Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-30-2018, 08:57 PM #491
shithawk420

shithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Squall View Post
Metro 2033 Redux turned out to be a decent game.
The metro games are good.you know they are based on books right?

Been playing Soma lately.its ok
shithawk420 is offline Quote

Old 01-01-2019, 03:13 AM #492
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
Yup and there was going to be a movie too, but it was put on hold because the author didn't want it "Americanized."

https://www.polygon.com/2018/12/14/1...uction-stopped
Green Squall is offline Quote

Old 01-01-2019, 04:07 AM #493
Oliver Pantsoff

Oliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to all
Contra and double dribble

OP
Oliver Pantsoff is online now Quote

Old 01-01-2019, 04:48 AM #494
FJ2000

FJ2000 has a spectacular aura aboutFJ2000 has a spectacular aura aboutFJ2000 has a spectacular aura aboutFJ2000 has a spectacular aura aboutFJ2000 has a spectacular aura about
Playing a lot of WWE 2K19 with the boy, good times!!

FJ2000 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2019, 05:04 AM #495
icon

icon is a splendid one to beholdicon is a splendid one to beholdicon is a splendid one to beholdicon is a splendid one to beholdicon is a splendid one to beholdicon is a splendid one to beholdicon is a splendid one to beholdicon is a splendid one to beholdicon is a splendid one to beholdicon is a splendid one to beholdicon is a splendid one to behold
Delta Force Xtreme 2 on PC

Old 01-02-2019, 01:04 PM #496
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant future
^^ Used to be a Delta Force 1 addict. Man I loved that game. DF2 was just not the same. They put grass in the maps and lagged the game down.

You playing single player? I tried the DF1 online a couple years back and no luck. Real laggy and almost no players. More modern graphics have ruined it's appeal as well.

Still COD4 here online. Getting a bit tired of it but nothing comes close. BF1 or the others, new COD, not that good imo.
yesum is offline Quote

Old 01-03-2019, 02:01 AM #497
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant future
Jenga
farmerlion is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-03-2019, 05:58 PM #498
gmanwho

gmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by shithawk420 View Post
The metro games are good.you know they are based on books right?

Been playing Soma lately.its ok
I am the liquor!!!
gmanwho is offline Quote

Old 01-31-2019, 08:02 PM #499
Own Garden

Own Garden will become famous soon enoughOwn Garden will become famous soon enoughOwn Garden will become famous soon enough
Wolfenstein on console
Own Garden is offline Quote

Old 02-03-2019, 03:32 PM #500
Frylock

Frylock is just really niceFrylock is just really niceFrylock is just really niceFrylock is just really niceFrylock is just really niceFrylock is just really niceFrylock is just really niceFrylock is just really niceFrylock is just really nice
Gaming.... ohhhh, gaming.... i had been a pretty busy gamer from around when Atari 2600 came out until when Gamecube was being replaced buy the wii.... then didn't play hardly anything other than old roms on my computer once in a while.
I had all different consoles and computers growing up but Nintendo always was the brand i seemed to spend more time on.
Recently i decided to buy a Nintendo Switch and the new Zelda game

It took me about 12 hours to just start to feel like i'm able to use the controls half decently, i didn't think of how controller skills would take a while to get accustomed to after not using them for 10+ years, and the controller is more complex than the Gamecube too.
The Zelda map is really huge compared to any game i've ever played, i can't guess how long it will eventually take me??
Frylock is offline Quote