Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Mr. Nice Seeds > Angel Heart

Thread Title Search
Angel Heart Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-27-2018, 04:42 AM #1
browntrout

browntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of light
Angel Heart

Anyone have info on this girl?

I have quite a few outdoors for seed and sensi.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-07-2018, 07:33 PM #2
browntrout

browntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of light
Here is an 8' Angel Heart, She's a very robust sativa dominant plant. I have 9 females and they are all quite similar in appearance.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-12-2018, 04:39 AM #3
ramse

ramse has a spectacular aura aboutramse has a spectacular aura aboutramse has a spectacular aura aboutramse has a spectacular aura about
Hi,
beautiful plants!
can I know latitude and harvest time?
what phenotypes did you find in the line?
how was the smoke?
thank you
ramse is offline Quote

Old 01-02-2019, 06:27 AM #4
Jim Rockford

Jim Rockford is just really niceJim Rockford is just really niceJim Rockford is just really niceJim Rockford is just really niceJim Rockford is just really niceJim Rockford is just really niceJim Rockford is just really niceJim Rockford is just really niceJim Rockford is just really niceJim Rockford is just really niceJim Rockford is just really nice
I grew it years ago. Some nice phenos. I had a limited ceiling at the time and was a bit too tall for what I was doing. Still think about starting some more beans of it.

Old 01-02-2019, 04:24 PM #5
browntrout

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramse View Post
Hi,
beautiful plants!
can I know latitude and harvest time?
what phenotypes did you find in the line?
how was the smoke?
thank you
We had a very rough year with early frosts at the end of september through early October in the -1c to -3c range. They would have went till mid to mid/late October here at 45N East. I also had some issues with a purple disease.

Pretty stable plants, there was one that was slightly more indica, a little less branching, shorter and wider leaf but not by much.

I ended up taking two different phenos of clones from her and have em indoors. Thinking about flowering them out.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-29-2019, 08:14 PM #6
browntrout

Here is the cut from the above and very vigorous AH#1. Day #1 flower.

1 members found this post helpful.