Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Post Your Videos! > The shocking truth about squirrels

Thread Title Search
The shocking truth about squirrels Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-05-2018, 04:05 AM #21
Putembk

Putembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant futurePutembk has a brilliant future
Remember when I said the squirrels amuse my dog....well here they are in action. Squirrel is in the feeder and the dog is going crazy cause the Mr squirrel isn't afraid of her....

Putembk is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-20-2018, 03:09 AM #22
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
I saw a squirrel eating another dead squirrel once. Had to do a double take cause I couldn't believe it. I've also heard of deer eating meat. It seems few things are 100% herbivorous or carnivorous.

Also, here's a squirrel drunk on fermented crabapples: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAfKZUn9sZ0
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-24-2018, 12:54 PM #23
Hermanthegerman
Dont fake the funk!

Hermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivor
Before a year I was reading in a book about animals, that squirrels often eat little birds out of the nest. That was new to me. Squirrels have a cute and nice Image, but at last, they are wild animals.
Hermanthegerman is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2018, 06:03 AM #24
Stoner4Life
Medicinal Advocate

Stoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivor

when we go small game hunting squirrel is always on the menu, roast a couple of 'em w/cream of mushroom soup. so tasty you'll forget that you're eating rat.......

Stoner4Life is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2018, 09:40 AM #25
Brother Nature

Brother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSumTomatoes View Post
Also, here's a squirrel drunk on fermented crabapples: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAfKZUn9sZ0

I recall once in highschool, I was in Algebra class, freshman year and I was staring out the 2nd story window watching this squirrel jump from branch to branch collecting nuts. He was eyeing up a branch that looked a bit far for him, he jumped at it, totally missed and just dropped out of the sky. I coudln't help but laugh and everyone thought I was crazy (or high, I was). Went and checked the ground after and there was no squirrel carcass so I'm assuming he was ok. Anyways, they're funny creatures till they dig up your garden. Here's one eating a donut.

Current Closet Grow (40cm x 40cm tent - Unknown Sativa strain): https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358765

Sometimes I don't know where this dirty road is taking me sometimes I can't even see the reason why...
Brother Nature is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-31-2018, 11:21 PM #26
BudToaster

BudToaster is a name known to allBudToaster is a name known to allBudToaster is a name known to allBudToaster is a name known to allBudToaster is a name known to allBudToaster is a name known to allBudToaster is a name known to allBudToaster is a name known to allBudToaster is a name known to allBudToaster is a name known to allBudToaster is a name known to all
squirrel death by donut - perfect!

Old 01-01-2019, 02:09 AM #27
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
Quick, hide your shit! That squirrels really a cop!
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

Old 01-01-2019, 09:48 AM #28
iTarzan

iTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud of
I think it is taking the feathers for nest lining. They do eat meat though.

https://www.quora.com/Do-squirrels-eat-meat
iTarzan is offline Quote