Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > North Dakota > 2018 acclimatizing refinement/seed production.

Thread Title Search
2018 acclimatizing refinement/seed production. Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2018, 02:30 AM #91
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant future
It's Sunday and I'm going to wait on the harvest of the Lebanese. She's still pushing out a few pistils. We haven't had any sunshine to speak of all September. Combined with very overcast skies and low temperatures.
The auto's and Lebanese genetics are my sweet spot for growing. At least for the environment I prefer to grow in. The plants are more productive in a greenhouse than they were in my indoor grows. They did have more trichomes indoors than they do outside in the greenhouse.
Since my passion is for medical purposes, I choose natural resources for my growing.
Peace. MedDakotabis
farmerlion is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-29-2018, 04:33 AM #92
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant future
Hello my friends, I have been working a lot recently. Today I trimmed a few more plants. A Panama Deep Chunk and a Lebanese x Erdpurt. I'm filling up jars quickly, I will have to buy more soon. Both of these plants were very sticky to work with. I prefer to trim while the plants are still alive. I was to busy with work this season during harvest. I have several plants yet to trim and cure. All are dry and hanging waiting their turn.
Have a great week! Peace. MedDakotabis

Old 11-11-2018, 08:35 AM #93
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

Well I have just over 200 joints rolled with my cigarette rolling machine. I was going to give them away to celebrate the passing of Measure 3. It didn't pass, so I say celebrate life!
I will continue to roll another 300. I have several cigar tins I will fill and give as presents this Christmas. Keeping it OLD SCHOOL.
Peace. MedDakotabis

Old 12-08-2018, 06:48 PM #94
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

Hello my friends, the curing is going well. Some of my patients have received some buds already. I'm still bummed that Measure 3 didn't pass. I will have to stay with just a few patients again this year.
I have refined my grow environment and genetics. A big shout out to Aceseeds.org for their help. Merry Christmas to you all.
Peace. MedDakotabis

Old 12-31-2018, 08:39 PM #95
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

2019 is only hours away. I have my line up for the upcoming season set. I unfortunately will be growing and donating cured buds illegally again. It will be at least two years before I can actually help others legally.
I have my genetics nailed down pretty well. I have tested about 75 strains in North Dakota. I'm still trying a Landrace here and there. I have about 6 Landrace strains to test yet. Only the Highland Nepalese will make the greenhouse this season. I will have one Mazar I Sharif outside.

I wish all of you a Happy New Year's! Happy growing. Peace. MedDakotabis

Old 02-09-2019, 02:26 AM #96
catman
half cat half man half baked

catman is just really nicecatman is just really nicecatman is just really nicecatman is just really nicecatman is just really nicecatman is just really nicecatman is just really nicecatman is just really nicecatman is just really nicecatman is just really nicecatman is just really nice
Belated happy new year to ya! Bummer that Measure 3 was a bust.

I've been getting my kicks on the east side with literal lettuce in a deattached and unheated garage that gets opened and closed all too often. 600w HPS in a 4x4 with a flood and drain table. Even with -32 last week and -20 today, the water has yet to freeze despite occasional ice in the 60 gal rez and the plants are hanging on though last week shocked em. Surprisingly, I think I could pull off chile pepper or MJ if I backed off on ventilation, but the RH would be high and growth rate would be slow from temp and vapor pressure deficit.

Keep on keeping on man. Blizzards and cold, high altitude dessert, apartment rentals, the wife, stupid laws... nothing has stopped me from growing somethin.
catman is offline Quote

Old 02-11-2019, 03:15 AM #97
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

Catman, it's great to hear from you brother. Yes it has been cold, so f...ing cold. I don't have anything going myself. Still selecting genetics and number of each plant. I hope this is my best season yet. I'm only running a few strains this season. ( Purple Satellite, Auto Zamaldelica, Grape and Nepali Blue). I would like to have one Baglung Nepalese and a Highland Nepalese in the greenhouse also. Take care my friend.
Peace