Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Fractal Genetics > Strawberry Diesel Kush Questions

Thread Title Search
Strawberry Diesel Kush Questions Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-10-2015, 12:40 AM #11
Cobra420

Cobra420 has a spectacular aura aboutCobra420 has a spectacular aura aboutCobra420 has a spectacular aura aboutCobra420 has a spectacular aura about
I just started flowering 4 of mine the other day. Pretty sure 3/4 female (front two and back right are the females). Compared to the other strains I'm running (Satori and Pineapple Express x Cheese n Chaze), the SDK seemed to veg a LOT slower. Now with it being winter, the temps in the tent have been 58-68 but the other 2 tents have similar temps with a TON more growth.

As for stretch, they don't seem to be stretching too much at all. First time growing them so unsure about the smoke. I'll let you know how they turn out.

I'm running 10g no till geopots so can't help you on nutes. As for training, I attempted to LST the front two, the one on the front left appears to have some interesting mutant tendencies. Either way, neither of them seemed to want to bush out. The one in the back right, I broke the main growing tip off while LST'ing and it seemed to bush out a little more. I don't know if its from the accidental topping or if its a different pheno.

Cobra420's 600w Tent
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=280971
Cobra420 is offline Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 07:55 PM #12
there goes edro

there goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud of
Good luck Cobra!!!!

" Am I going to Hell because I used to be high in chruch?"

" Drop down and get ya eagle on, remember its not a sing-a-long unlelss ya brought some weed along."
there goes edro is offline Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 02:24 AM #13
Cobra420

Cobra420 has a spectacular aura aboutCobra420 has a spectacular aura aboutCobra420 has a spectacular aura aboutCobra420 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by there goes edro View Post
Good luck Cobra!!!!
Thanks!! Here they are as of today. The one in the back right really sticks out to me. It has formed colas faster, bushed out the most and just overall looks great in my eyes. As for the stretch, I don't feel they stretch much at all. Maybe a foot but probably not even that. Don't mind the plant in the back left, it's a Satori. Both the ones in the front and the one in the back right are the SDK's.

Cobra420's 600w Tent
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=280971
Cobra420 is offline Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 06:05 PM #14
Utrinique

Utrinique is a jewel in the roughUtrinique is a jewel in the roughUtrinique is a jewel in the roughUtrinique is a jewel in the roughUtrinique is a jewel in the roughUtrinique is a jewel in the rough
Std "cold"?

Last crop i grew from seed in Scotland winter time.
Best and tastiest i have grown.
Great yield, rolls out the grinder with strawberry overpowering the fuel.
Nice tight buds.
Achived with basic cheap neutes using a hydro system.
Nothing complicated or hard about maintaining or staying on top of the ec, ph.
Pretty much grew on its own.
I was looking for more seeds years ago but they had ran out back then.
Will defo be on my first at top of my list when ordering if any left.
Utrinique is offline Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 11:15 AM #15
Utrinique

Utrinique is a jewel in the roughUtrinique is a jewel in the roughUtrinique is a jewel in the roughUtrinique is a jewel in the roughUtrinique is a jewel in the roughUtrinique is a jewel in the rough
Yes the strawberry taste and smell came through strong and tasty like it says on the tin.
4 females all had the lovley taste and smell.
The fuel comes through also but not to overpower or take anything away from the strawberry.
Utrinique is offline Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 11:34 AM #16
Steven/nevetS

Steven/nevetS is on a distinguished road
I'm looking for another pkt.
Can't recall how many years ago it was I grew a 10 pk out?
Perhaps just as they were first dropped.

It's a slow veg and the plants didn't stretch much at all for me.
I had them in a friend's house and he never put the heating on in his house at all!!

Can't recall the flower period but it was fast impaired to most of my other grows.

Well all I can say and recall from what it says on the tin delivers on awesome taste of strawberries not over powerd by the diesiel/fuel hints.
Rolled out the grinder after being cured like treacle and everyone loved it saying I thought the taste growers and smokers go on about is a selling gimmick.
They were assured after handling the lovely colours, smell and taste of sweet strawberry but complimented with the diesel.

It was very Hardy conditions they were grown in which most likely brought out the purples and reds almost like a plant in the fall.

One of the most easiest and the tastiest bud I've smoked.

So please people point me in the right place or has anyone got a pkt if Fractile has none please hit me up.
Thank you
Steven/nevetS is offline Quote