Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > Gelato, Red Dragon, Neverland

Thread Title Search
Gelato, Red Dragon, Neverland Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-27-2018, 05:02 AM #1
Mengsk

Mengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to all
Gelato, Red Dragon, Neverland

Smell is sweet and a tiny bit fresh. The aroma closely resembles that of the Chocolate Orange. Breaking it up there is a little spiciness. Going out on a limb that might be the Durban. I'm not mixing tobacco but in the past I would say this is nearly too sticky to roll. In a good way 5/5

Last edited by Mengsk; 12-27-2018 at 06:16 AM..
Mengsk is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-27-2018, 05:05 AM #2
Mengsk

Mengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to all

May be related to clementine, very nice.
Mengsk is offline Quote

Old 12-27-2018, 05:07 AM #3
Mengsk

Looks amazing,
Mengsk is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-27-2018, 05:10 AM #4
insomniac_AU

insomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud of
Seems so unfathomable to me that you guys can just buy this stuff over the counter. I'd be happy just to be allowed to grow my few plants legally. You have it so good, we have a long way to go in Australia. Happy for you and super jealous.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-27-2018, 05:24 AM #5
Mengsk

We don't have magpies or utes or kangaroos
Mengsk is offline Quote

Old 12-28-2018, 07:20 AM #6
clearheaded

clearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the rough
red dragon from barneys is nice likely just reeferman something but guava passionfruit smoke purplish... interesting say orange...??
clearheaded is offline Quote

Old 12-29-2018, 06:29 AM #7
Mengsk

Yea initially I thought I smelled/tasted citrus. Only the label to go on. Breaking it up I did notice a hint of the purplish smell, stronger in chocolate orange and gelato and not really present in neverland.
Mengsk is offline Quote