Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Infirmary > Diagnose recent development

Thread Title Search
Diagnose recent development Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-25-2018, 03:35 AM #11
TanzanianMagic

TanzanianMagic is a jewel in the roughTanzanianMagic is a jewel in the roughTanzanianMagic is a jewel in the roughTanzanianMagic is a jewel in the roughTanzanianMagic is a jewel in the roughTanzanianMagic is a jewel in the roughTanzanianMagic is a jewel in the roughTanzanianMagic is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceRimmer View Post
Things haven't really progressed downhill since upping the nuts to full strength, and the plants are still putting on weight, so these changes might be all it needs to take it to the next level. I'll give them a week and see how things are and report back. Again thank you all for your input.
Well that's great to hear.

Just a last check, however the leaves in the bottom left of the picture, is that a blurred camera effect, or is that leaf damage? If it's leaf damage, an up close examination would be helpful.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment....8&d=1545692237
TanzanianMagic is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-26-2018, 06:54 AM #12
aceRimmer

aceRimmer is on a distinguished road
Yep, just blurring. I doubled checked and they look super healthy. One thing the colour tempurature of my lights do is make it super easy to spot any variation in colour across the leaves. If I look at the plants under natural light, then even the lightest leaf in those images looks a healthy uniform dark green.

They dropped right after the lollipopping as expected, but I just came back from a day and a half Christmas gathering with the family and they have absolutely exploded. The sensor hanging in the image you linked is now below the canopy.
aceRimmer is offline Quote