Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Original Glue > Gorilla Bubble

Thread Title Search
Gorilla Bubble Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-03-2019, 05:34 PM #7201
Robney

Robney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to all
Happy New Year GBubbleheads!

Akss your gbs look soooo damn good! and I feel you on the lil almost sour flavor in the bx2! I thought the same thing when I first smoked on it. Still think the same thing when I'm smoking on it now too, but I thought it then too

Good luck with all the new projects this year Tony!
Robney is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-03-2019, 07:43 PM #7202
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Aggressive lollipopping, holy shit I guess maybe, lol. Plant reminds me of the Capital G I have(Domnion seeds) . Same structure and super close internode spacing on the branches themselves. The Pine/Skunk smell sounds incredible. I love that taste and have been searching for it.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-05-2019, 08:13 PM #7203
Akss

Akss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robney View Post
Happy New Year GBubbleheads!

Akss your gbs look soooo damn good! and I feel you on the lil almost sour flavor in the bx2! I thought the same thing when I first smoked on it. Still think the same thing when I'm smoking on it now too, but I thought it then too

Good luck with all the new projects this year Tony!
Thanks bud but its all tonys fault really. Honestly im usually disappointed with the pics they always seem more blurry when i post them then they are on my phone but its only the camera on phone so it is what it is i guess.
Akss is offline Quote

Old 01-06-2019, 07:46 AM #7204
Earlmarne

Earlmarne is a name known to allEarlmarne is a name known to allEarlmarne is a name known to allEarlmarne is a name known to allEarlmarne is a name known to allEarlmarne is a name known to allEarlmarne is a name known to allEarlmarne is a name known to allEarlmarne is a name known to allEarlmarne is a name known to allEarlmarne is a name known to all
Freakin lost my last clone tonight of my bx2. Once I run through my current seeds, gunna have to grab another pack or 2.
I think I tossed the best one early on anyhow. Frickin really bums me out
Earlmarne is offline Quote

Old 01-06-2019, 08:00 AM #7205
positivity

positivity is a splendid one to beholdpositivity is a splendid one to beholdpositivity is a splendid one to beholdpositivity is a splendid one to beholdpositivity is a splendid one to beholdpositivity is a splendid one to beholdpositivity is a splendid one to beholdpositivity is a splendid one to beholdpositivity is a splendid one to beholdpositivity is a splendid one to beholdpositivity is a splendid one to behold
Got one flowering now. Must say the smell is incredibly strong. Strong, sharp, sweet and sour
Must be a strong sour bubble type?
positivity is offline Quote

Old 01-06-2019, 04:11 PM #7206
VerdantGreen
Mentor

VerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant future
Hey Tony, they look great and that is fantastic branching from the cross, the straight PTK hardly branch at all from seed even when topped!
Smells sound good, can't wait to see the buds!

VG

p.s. yep that is some severe trimming, almost a buzzcut!

Quote:
To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain.
i've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Verdantgreen's 84W LED Organic ScrOG

VerdantGreen's organic modular ScrOG cabinet - 236W LED

VerdantGreen's low wattage veg/flower cab,

VerdantGreen's 104 watt micro grow (ScrOG)

VerdantGreen's bin growing! 28W LED Organic.

VerdantGreen's Quarters - 187w LED organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's quarters - 250HPS organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's 63Watt LED Micro cab.

VerdantGreen's quarters - 205w LED Organic Mod. ScrOG
VerdantGreen is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-06-2019, 08:15 PM #7207
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Tonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivor
That glue branching trait is locked in on the gb. Dan and I have seen branches grow from fan leaves and multiple per node. One thing she adds reliably...
These are really insane branchers. Theyve recovered nice now from pruning. Almost ready to flower.

KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD
Tonygreen is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-08-2019, 06:41 AM #7208
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Tonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivor

KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD
Tonygreen is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-09-2019, 07:43 AM #7209
Gaslit
Banned

Gaslit will become famous soon enoughGaslit will become famous soon enough
Yall will learn at some point that the pinnacle of cannabis is that lemon pinesol broad that makes everything just, just fuckin great.

Or more Gorilla Bubble f1's i want that Einstein pheno back

Last edited by Babbabud; 01-09-2019 at 06:07 PM.. Reason: rude
Gaslit is offline Quote

Old 01-09-2019, 09:26 AM #7210
Gaslit
Banned

Gaslit will become famous soon enoughGaslit will become famous soon enough
Einstein pheno made me think in 4D..its known in Colorado as Phish Kush or Phishhead OG but I'm a goddamn plant whisperer and that pheno theyre calling names on that there is the Einstein pheno of gb.. You really would bank on F1's bro. Theyre the only ones Id pay for
Gaslit is offline Quote