Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-16-2018, 12:43 AM #3381
soopy

soopy is a jewel in the roughsoopy is a jewel in the roughsoopy is a jewel in the roughsoopy is a jewel in the roughsoopy is a jewel in the roughsoopy is a jewel in the roughsoopy is a jewel in the rough
Great to see you back and at it my good man! Congratulations indeed.

...and thank you again for the soil mix you’ve posted, it’s been my go to for 5-6 years now...much respect.
soopy is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-08-2018, 02:50 AM #3382
vStagger Leev
Cannaseur

vStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud of
vStagger Leev has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Good to have you back Phillthy. I've still got some of your sweet 4 x kksc seeds...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=210839 My 4000W multi strain grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=290237 <--- My 6000w E-Papillon grow!
vStagger Leev is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-08-2018, 02:54 AM #3383
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
ie Venus.

That was one of his biggest yielding lines. The keepers will put out 4oz in 3 gallons of soil. Big fat coke bottle type buds, with nice foxtailing.

You should sprout those before they get too much older. Anything you can, preserve and share!

dank.Frank

culture cannabis enthusiasts with their thinly veiled
self-justifications catering to the morally
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR
dank.frank is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-09-2018, 08:31 AM #3384
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
From his albums: KKSC x Swt#4 ie Venus. Fat plants. Most plants have a hazy spicy sort of black pepper-ish taste. The keepers are either sweet grapefruit with a spicy back end or more strawberry tasting, like KKSC.

He always sorted about 20 or so of these every year. If you look at his albums, the last run he had going of them never got to completion.

dank.Frank

ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Last edited by dank.frank; 11-09-2018 at 10:02 PM..

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-10-2018, 04:56 AM #3385
NEW ENGLAND

NEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to all
Just looked at my pack of Venus in the fridge today,but threw in some SD x SD ventura hwy had sent in back in August 2010 before they get any older.
If they dont sprout the venus is on deck
NEW ENGLAND is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-04-2018, 05:44 AM #3386
NEW ENGLAND

NEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to allNEW ENGLAND is a name known to all
So far I have 3 Venus tails

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-04-2018, 06:00 AM #3387
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

Any lines from him that you get to germinate, be sure to F2.

dank.Frank

ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Old 12-04-2018, 06:17 AM #3388
NEW ENGLAND

Will do,hoping a few more to germ.Its been 3 or 4 days so far in paper towels.Ill give them a few more days before I call it a wrap.
Ended up with 4 plants from Ventra hwy's SD x SD from 2010.....4 out of 10 for being 8 years old,I can live with.

Old 12-04-2018, 10:30 AM #3389
Hazel Nelson

Hazel Nelson is on a distinguished road
hahahaha
Hazel Nelson is offline Quote

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-15-2018, 01:12 AM #3390
Rainman
The revolution will not be televised.....

Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Welcome back! I'm late to the party but glad you have returned!
"As Wall Street goes, so goes the nation. And here's a look at the closing numbers – racism's up, human rights are down, peace is shaky, war items are hot - the House claims all ties. Jobs are down, money is scarce – and common sense is at an all-time low with heavy trading." - GSH

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Rainman is offline Quote