Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > You are given a lump sum of $25,000. What would you do?

Thread Title Search
You are given a lump sum of $25,000. What would you do? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-21-2018, 02:15 AM #191
CannaRed

CannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud of
A brand spanking new USED Ford Ranger, a 315 lec, a supplemental led, a compost tea brewer, a Chapin sprayer, a bunch of Duke Diamond's gear, a true racy trippy sativa, and the rest towards bills
CannaRed is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2018, 02:45 AM #192
Medfinder

Medfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud of
get an cabover camper....new gear for the grow and REMODEL!

Acts 2:38 (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
Medfinder is offline Quote

Old 06-23-2018, 08:58 PM #193
stankydankys

stankydankys is a jewel in the roughstankydankys is a jewel in the roughstankydankys is a jewel in the roughstankydankys is a jewel in the roughstankydankys is a jewel in the roughstankydankys is a jewel in the roughstankydankys is a jewel in the rough
Good used truck and pay on a place and new grow stuff.
stankydankys is offline Quote

Old 06-23-2018, 10:26 PM #194
Dr.Young
Lvl 1 Peasant

Dr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud of
I'd make sure my grandpa spent the rest of his life happy, and medicated.
Dr.Young is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-17-2018, 11:04 PM #195
BadTicket
ØG T®ipL3 ØG³

BadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant future
I'd buy one of those round the world flight passes and go visit hard (and/or expensive) to reach places like Tonga and Galapagos Islands and thing. See the world and live it up for a while.. Rest of the money I'd save up, hoping to buy a ranch or a farm some day.

BadTicket is offline Quote

Old 08-18-2018, 12:02 AM #196
GodSaveTheTsar

GodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of light
I wish that would cover my student loans, but it won't. So why pay a debt I physically cannot complete?? The balance will always generate interest anyways, making it a black hole.

Soooooo I'd buy some land & hockey gear. That way at least I'll have somewhere to live. Because being homeless sucks.
GodSaveTheTsar is offline Quote

Old 12-06-2018, 03:23 AM #197
GOT_BUD?

GOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud of
$25k would get me free and clear of all debts except my mortgage.
GOT_BUD? is offline Quote

Old 12-06-2018, 11:12 PM #198
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivor
I'd buy seeds with every penny.
Lester Beans is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-07-2018, 01:30 AM #199
mayorofthdesert

mayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to all
down payment on a house gthat needs lots of work (i can do it myself) with a big 'ol shop out back. and a creek running through the yard.

The Mayor's Cabinet
mayorofthdesert is offline Quote

Old 02-12-2019, 07:02 PM #200
Nader

Nader is just really niceNader is just really niceNader is just really niceNader is just really niceNader is just really niceNader is just really niceNader is just really niceNader is just really niceNader is just really niceNader is just really niceNader is just really nice
I would buy GRIN