Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Infirmary > curling up

Thread Title Search
curling up Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-30-2018, 12:14 AM #1
junit
The Lizard King

junit will become famous soon enough
curling up

Hey guys, I'm stumped on this one. From everything I can dig up its says this can be from heat stress, which I dont think it its. Its one plant out of 6 all the same strain. Over watering, which I'm using coco and feeding only 1/2 gallon of water to all of them currently at 650ppm. Again this is the only one. Or Root problems.... but thats pretty vague.

If it is infact root problems how do I go about fixing it?

The arbitrary criminalization of tens of millions of Americans who consume marijuana results in a large-scale lack of respect for the law and the entire criminal justice system.
junit is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2018, 12:18 AM #2
Snook

Snook has disabled reputation
show us the other three and tell about your environment.. light? grow area size? exhaust numbers? temps? PH?? that one doesnt look good...

EDIT: And which way is up?

Snook is online now Quote

Old 11-30-2018, 12:37 AM #3
junit
The Lizard King

PH of the water is 6.0
1000 hps
74F ambient near 79-80 under the lights but the light is on a mover.
the space he is in is about 4x4 with a trellis
lights are aircooled and exhaust out of the tent 770 rating I believe but its 4 lights total.
week 4 of flowering botanicare nutes, 650, will be going up to 750 next week for coco

Up is the sides of the leaves curling towards the top of the tent.

First one is of his health sisters, all look like this one with no sighs of turning out like the bad one.

and a few more of the lady in question

The arbitrary criminalization of tens of millions of Americans who consume marijuana results in a large-scale lack of respect for the law and the entire criminal justice system.
junit is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2018, 01:33 AM #4
Lost in a SOG

Lost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud of
Yeah she look a bit mashed bro..

Shots are frankly awful.. i can barely see anything about your plants.

They might be "praying" for magnesium and at that pH its possible.. could also just be a particular lockout..

Whats your RH doing through the day and night?
Lost in a SOG is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2018, 01:47 AM #5
junit
The Lizard King

yeah sorry that light makes those pics funky.

its about 50-55% at night it rises a little to 60%

junit is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2018, 02:10 AM #6
707OGBUSH970

That looks like heat stress or some serious root damage/ph issues. What do your roots look like?

Old 11-30-2018, 03:01 AM #7
junit
The Lizard King

I'll try and peel it back tomorrow and look. I think I do a clear flush tomorrow with some clearex and then give a nice dose of fresh micrbos

junit is offline Quote

Old 12-02-2018, 09:43 PM #8
junit
The Lizard King

ok I think Heat stress was the culprit. THe ambient was not effected I found a hole in the ventilation duct right next to this particular light.

That being fixed, should I continue to grow the plant as normal, of should I remove the curly leaves. ( are they still doing their job or dead when curled up.)

junit is offline Quote

Old 12-02-2018, 11:01 PM #9
Lost in a SOG

Lost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud of
Id say if they're yellow they're dead dude. If they're green they're doing somthing.
Lost in a SOG is offline Quote

Old 12-03-2018, 12:23 AM #10
junit
The Lizard King

heard!

junit is offline Quote