in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > Colombian red haze

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
Colombian red haze Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-27-2018, 09:04 AM #1
mexcurandero420
विएरॊक् लोवेर

mexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant future
Colombian red haze

Will this variety coming back in stock?

mexcurandero420 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-27-2018, 06:18 PM #2
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
hey Mex.. a lot years since Seedsman missing it, i not was working in that time.. but thse genetics they were stolen if i remember well about this stuff...
J TricH is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2018, 02:52 AM #3
Breadwizard

Breadwizard has a spectacular aura aboutBreadwizard has a spectacular aura aboutBreadwizard has a spectacular aura aboutBreadwizard has a spectacular aura about
I think this variety was replaced with Sugar haze, which is Original Haze (from Sam I think) crossed with the punta roja. I bet it's the same Colombian parent as the Colombian red haze.
Breadwizard is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2018, 10:19 AM #4
mexcurandero420
विएरॊक् लोवेर

mexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breadwizard View Post
I think this variety was replaced with Sugar haze, which is Original Haze (from Sam I think) crossed with the punta roja. I bet it's the same Colombian parent as the Colombian red haze.
SugarHz is Santa Marta Colombian Gold x OHz and probably the SMCG from Reeferman is used.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2018, 11:10 AM #5
herbgreen

herbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to all
I remember some dispute over the pictures if they were stolen or if someone stole them cant remember which

Big long debate over the pictures.....
herbgreen is offline Quote

Old 11-28-2018, 03:40 PM #6
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by herbgreen View Post
I remember some dispute over the pictures if they were stolen or if someone stole them cant remember which

Big long debate over the pictures....
No idea mate.. I was not at that time, but if that was sounded, I'm sure Seedsman ended up solving the error (if there was one) satisfactorily...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexcurandero420 View Post
SugarHz is Santa Marta Colombian Gold x OHz and probably the SMCG from Reeferman is used.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breadwizard View Post
"Sugar Haze is a cross of a Colombian Santa Marta with Sam the Skunkman's Original Haze creation. The Santa Marta hails from the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta in North West Colombia."
Sincerely I have tried this genetics and for me it is a jewel, I think I remember a ratio of 9 fem Vs 1 male from 1 paq. of 10 ... of which I grew 3 in 6L and 3 in 2L ... all the plants were really beautiful, you can see photos in the thread of that strain.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=326403
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 11-28-2018, 04:47 PM #7
mexcurandero420
विएरॊक् लोवेर

Any lemon phenotypes to find in SugarHz?

Old 11-28-2018, 05:31 PM #8
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexcurandero420 View Post
Any lemon phenotypes to find in SugarHz?
Yes... i found 1 very citric Haze
J TricH is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-29-2018, 02:58 PM #9
Mtn. Nectar

Mtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to all
fried found an excellent pheno in thc labs version......some very heady smoke that tails off into a backspin.......

best in quest.......
Mtn. Nectar is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.