Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > New Growers > what to do with little buds pulled at week 5

Thread Title Search
what to do with little buds pulled at week 5 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-26-2018, 08:40 AM #11
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant future
Use them as a gateway drug to get elementary school children into more expensive and addictive stuff, creating the economic basis for an evil crime empire of your very own.
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-26-2018, 03:32 PM #12
FJ2000

FJ2000 has a spectacular aura aboutFJ2000 has a spectacular aura aboutFJ2000 has a spectacular aura aboutFJ2000 has a spectacular aura aboutFJ2000 has a spectacular aura about
Two words, embalming. fluid.

Or you could take it all, make butter and put it into one cookie and see what happens...you could trip balls or be diappointed...
FJ2000 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-26-2018, 03:45 PM #13
dddaver

dddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant future
You can vape freshly picked bud

DAV -

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

"Well, da Nile ain't just some big river in Egypt neither."

"No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
"There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.
-
Bob Dylan: All Along the Watchtower

Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away.
-George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
"
-William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
-dddaver

dddaver is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2018, 03:50 AM #14
BC32

BC32 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddaver View Post
You can definitely do this, you might find there is a lot of extra vapor from the extra H2O content still in the bud. Personally, I don't like to, but its better than all those silly quick dry techniques.
BC32 is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2018, 08:45 AM #15
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MintyMick View Post
Save it up, and dry or store in the freezer. When you have enough trim, popcorn buds etc make some bubble hash with it.
Quote:
I like both these ideas. I am new to vaping. But quickly discovered that it is a great way to sample freshly (early) picked bud. No more microwave before early sampling? Sweet!

But hell yeah to Bubble too!

So what did you end up doing?
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2018, 02:00 PM #16
Snook

Snook has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by BC32 View Post
Make concentrates or butter or oil. If you have better stuff to smoke, then don't smoke it. Also depends if this is a 7 week strain or an 11.

EDIT: but yes, it is smokeable or vapeable..

Snook is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2018, 03:39 PM #17
lamenamenumbers

lamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmavis View Post
I like both these ideas. I am new to vaping. But quickly discovered that it is a great way to sample freshly (early) picked bud. No more microwave before early sampling? Sweet!

But hell yeah to Bubble too!

So what did you end up doing?
I ended up drying it a bit and putting it in a jar with the best of intentions to not forget about it and burp it every day. Best of intentions...... I just checked and it has a little bit of that hay smell to it. I think I will go with the save it up option and add it to the rest of the trim and popcorn when I harvest in the next few weeks. SOunds like good raw ingredients for a butter or salve. Thanks all for the suggestions.
lamenamenumbers is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2018, 04:23 PM #18
yardgrazer

yardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Definitely agree, but be careful OP, my old vaporbox is amazing for freshly picked buds, but I tried vaping some semi-dry but still somewhat moist herb in my Pax3, and it did not like it one bit (nor I, what with very hot liquid working its way up through the mouthpiece). Was a little worried I might damage it, so I turned it off, seems fine after a good cleaning.
yardgrazer is offline Quote