Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Granddaddy Purp Genetics > GDP fem seeds

Thread Title Search
GDP fem seeds Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-24-2018, 11:02 AM #11
VenturaHwy

VenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud of
I hope Connousuer makes some more GDP seeds. I didn't know he lost the clone. I just harvested the first GDP from Granddaddy Purp Genetics. It was a fast growing plant and did turn partway purple at 68 degrees F nighttime temps. It will be a while before it is trimmed and tested.
VenturaHwy is offline Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 01:00 PM #12
VenturaHwy

VenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud of
I only went through 4 seeds and found this nice one. I should have kept it.

Granddaddy Purp Genetics
GDP #4

The nighttime temps were only down to maybe 70 degrees F. Probably at 60 degrees it would have turn more purple.
Old 04-06-2019, 01:02 PM #13
VenturaHwy

Does anyone know if the picture limits are still 1,200 x 1,200 pixels? And 175 KB size files?
Old 04-06-2019, 04:27 PM #14
jayd

jayd is a jewel in the roughjayd is a jewel in the roughjayd is a jewel in the roughjayd is a jewel in the roughjayd is a jewel in the roughjayd is a jewel in the roughjayd is a jewel in the rough
looks very nice. read mixed reviews for grand daddy purp genetics and thier prices for seeds is a joke
Old 05-05-2019, 02:28 PM #15
- ezra -
.strangelove.

- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice
Nice work Ventura, looks Killer, how is the smoke/vape?

~DrStrangelove~

esbe:

"We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and
don't want to support gangsters and terrorists.
We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and
our hobby does not hurt one single person."

- ezra - is offline Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 02:49 PM #16
- ezra -
.strangelove.

- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice- ezra - is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenturaHwy View Post
I only went through 4 seeds and found this nice one. I should have kept it.

Granddaddy Purp Genetics
GDP #4

View Image
View Image

The nighttime temps were only down to maybe 70 degrees F. Probably at 60 degrees it would have turn more purple.

Ventura, was there much variation between the phenos? Also having done the S1s from coni were these similar, did they seem like S1s or a cross?

~DrStrangelove~

esbe:

"We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and
don't want to support gangsters and terrorists.
We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and
our hobby does not hurt one single person."

- ezra - is offline Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 04:26 PM #17
Rab.C

Rab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to all
this is a strain i have always wanted too grow. but £20 for a fem seed i just cant do it

that's a stunning gdp VenturaHwy
Rab.C is offline Quote