Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Chem OG

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Chem OG Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-18-2018, 01:57 PM #21
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Female Seeds View Post
Hey WV, definitely X-line stuff but always nice to see

Thanks for sharing such beauty

Stay High,
Mr B.
Hey mr b do you know if the OG clone stems from the SFV OG Kush....it has that lemon type, 60/40ish sativa, buds so heavy bamboo stakes are needed to hold her up. I'm hoping there something like a chem x OG I ran some yrs back. Can't wait to try Female new lines
wvkindbud38 is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2018, 01:34 PM #22
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
I can't say 100% it is from SFV but it is indeed lemony/fuelly as you probably like it to be.
Indica dominant though rather than Sativaish

Old 07-19-2018, 08:53 PM #23
GUY-FAWKES

GUY-FAWKES will become famous soon enoughGUY-FAWKES will become famous soon enoughGUY-FAWKES will become famous soon enough
how did i miss this ..
GUY-FAWKES is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2018, 02:02 PM #24
Kaskadian

Kaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to behold
Mr. B; hope you don't mind me sharing a photo of my Chem OG around 6 weeks of 12/12. Still have another 3 weeks on this gal until chop I'd guess. Anyway... lets let the trichomes do the talking. Fantastic strain so far, can't wait to smoke these gals. Each one is covered in frost and smells like lemon/pine/fuel-y goodness. Makes my mouth water.

2018-2019 Indoors: Baked Beanz Malawi x Black Lime/Malawi
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....97#post8403797

2018 Indoors: Female Seeds Chem OG Coco Grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352668

2018 Indoors: ACE Purple Haze x Honduras (Landrace Sativa) Coco Grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=8176377

2017 Outdoors (45N) Bogglegum, Blue Moon Rocks, and Lifesaver.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=342429
Kaskadian is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-01-2018, 08:29 PM #25
mack 10

mack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant future
Looks fire.

Great result.

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote

Old 09-06-2018, 12:39 PM #26
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Of course not Kas , and let the trichomes do the talking indeed
Mouthwatering description of flavours, I understand why you can't wait no more

Thanks for sharing it here, much appreciated!

Take care,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaskadian View Post
Mr. B; hope you don't mind me sharing a photo of my Chem OG around 6 weeks of 12/12. Still have another 3 weeks on this gal until chop I'd guess. Anyway... lets let the trichomes do the talking. Fantastic strain so far, can't wait to smoke these gals. Each one is covered in frost and smells like lemon/pine/fuel-y goodness. Makes my mouth water.

View Image

Old 10-30-2018, 04:21 PM #27
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaskadian View Post

View Image
Fuck me!
TheBlaze is offline Quote

Old 02-04-2019, 05:39 PM #28
TrickEE

TrickEE will become famous soon enough
I mean when you claim to have two legendary strains like OG Kush and Chemdawg, people want facts about where they came from. Anyone can slap a label on something. The one thing I noticed is that originally you said it smelled fuely. Then someone asked if it was citral and piney you said yes, it has that citral piney taste. Then someone asked if it had that lemony smell. You said it has a lemony smell to it. That right there would make skeptical alone. Then, someone asked about the lineage and you got all mad. Nothing in these few posts says consistency or that you even know the lineage of the clones you got at all. I'm not bashing Female Seeds. Just me as a grower am not going to order from a company just answering questions with what the person asking wants to hear. Just my two cents. Healthy nugz.
TrickEE is offline Quote

Old 02-05-2019, 11:21 AM #29
Female Seeds
Vendor

Hello TrickEE,

I am really glad that you joined this thread with some criticism, that's what we are also looking for.

You said right "anyone"...but remember that Female Seeds is not anyone, we are on the market since more than 15 years and there is really no need to inform you of how we always behaved. We have been extremely clear and transparent during all this time.
But anyway, let's start from the top:

- We got a real clone of Chem OG as this strain is available as clone only.
From who and where we got it? Well, as I stated earlier in the thread, we got it thanks to a trusted contact with whom we worked in the past already. We can't mention the name for thousand of valid and obvious reasons and I wish you take this for granted.

- About smell and so on. Our breeder always looked for peculiar smells/taste and the first element that attracted him was the fuel/gasoline essence.
But to be fully honest with you, I can't really get your point on smell...fuel/citrus/piney smell are part of the palette/flavour profile of the Chemdawg/OG Kush and that's it, simple as that.
Now, I can't see a difference in saying "citrus" o "lemonish" as lemons are part of the citrus family.
People asked me questions and step by step I explained the lineage of the strain, I am sorry but I don't see that much contradiction in my past words.
Funny enough there's even the smoke report of Kaskadian few lines above...(that simply confirms what it has been said around here)

Last but not least, feel free to check smoke reports and so on about this strain, not only here on ICMag. You'll see that descriptions are corresponding to what I tell you besides the fact that I tried the smoke my self and I can sincerely confirm that those features are there.
As I said before, the 3 smells I described are quite related (in this context) and not invented.

Sorry for the long post but I really wanted to be clear as I hate leaving people wondering around without a detailed reply.

Hope this helps a bit

In case you have more questions, please feel free to contact me via pm and I will try to get back to you asap.

Stay high and cheers,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrickEE View Post
I mean when you claim to have two legendary strains like OG Kush and Chemdawg, people want facts about where they came from. Anyone can slap a label on something. The one thing I noticed is that originally you said it smelled fuely. Then someone asked if it was citral and piney you said yes, it has that citral piney taste. Then someone asked if it had that lemony smell. You said it has a lemony smell to it. That right there would make skeptical alone. Then, someone asked about the lineage and you got all mad. Nothing in these few posts says consistency or that you even know the lineage of the clones you got at all. I'm not bashing Female Seeds. Just me as a grower am not going to order from a company just answering questions with what the person asking wants to hear. Just my two cents. Healthy nugz.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-06-2019, 03:46 AM #30
TrickEE

TrickEE will become famous soon enough
Anyone that would suggest giving names like that should be looked at by moderators. I'm suggesting if your contact is a great friend, does he not know where the cutting came from? I always felt, and this is my personal opinion, tracing the line as far back as you can go should be the number one thing you do as a breeder. Like I said, in my opinion. On the note about flavor profile and terpene stature of the Chem OG. My perplexity comes from the fact you don't seem to understand the vast difference in smells and tastes between piney, lemony, citrus, fuely and the unique chemical/cleaner smell. Wouldn't it have been easier to say those are the different pheno profiles of the strain? And tell people what to expect in variation in phenotypes. I'm not trying to discredit you or this strain. I'm just saying, is cool too have the answer, but show your work. Healthy nugz
TrickEE is offline Quote