Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Test growers required!

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Test growers required! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-12-2018, 12:02 AM #51
PaulieWaulie

PaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of light
Also would Volunteer for testing out strains, I had my eye on blueberry cheesecake, I got it as a freebie once and liked it, and would like to try again and see what other pheno's I can find. I would do weekly or biweekly diary updates wherever you want me to post!
PaulieWaulie is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-21-2018, 12:14 AM #52
plm

plm will become famous soon enough
I would love to be able to test some of your products and come back with constructive feedback, if you decide on sending some this way, I would much appreciate it!
plm is offline Quote

Old 07-31-2018, 03:21 AM #53
Lincoln2018

Lincoln2018 will become famous soon enoughLincoln2018 will become famous soon enough
Hi,
I think it is wonderful that you solicit opinions and give samples in exchange for our TLC. I have been a grower for many years, but I dont have the credentials for your grow journals. Still, I wanted to thank you for giving others the opportunities. I grow feminized and in Fox Farm Ocean Forest lately. I have tried every known way from deep water culture, ebb and flow, etc. It seems that soil is more forgiving and though it wont yield crazy results like hydroponic, the quality is better. Thank you.
Lincoln2018 is offline Quote

Old 10-04-2018, 12:16 AM #54
Buddah Watcha

Buddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud of
Hey Mr. B! Any time you need a tester, you know you can count on me!!

That Outdoor Grapefruit sounds delishhh!

Peace!
Buddah Watcha is offline Quote