Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Ozzie: ICE, Pure AK & C99

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Ozzie: ICE, Pure AK & C99 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-02-2018, 01:07 PM #71
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
It's fantastic that your ladies always get that nice colouring, it's kind of appealing and I really love it
How old are the ICE actually? They are in the greenhouse isn't it?

Thanks for sharing these pictures with us, much appreciated my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzieAI View Post
here are some more colourful PA shots...

View Image

View Image

View Image

..and here some ICE in early bud...

View Image

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-03-2018, 08:33 AM #72
ozzieAI

ozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Female Seeds View Post
It's fantastic that your ladies always get that nice colouring, it's kind of appealing and I really love it
How old are the ICE actually? They are in the greenhouse isn't it?

Thanks for sharing these pictures with us, much appreciated my friend!
not sure how old...but they were vegged for a while...going to try fewer (4) bigger plants to reduce exposure...i got 2 large (for me) PA going out next week to join the 2 ICE...hoping for a larger than usual harvest 6oz would be very good...

it is an open greenhouse...basically just a roof...it really helps protects the plants from the elements...getting better looking buds with a heap of frost...but they are less dense then when i grew in the bush...

btw the BBCC has reached legend status here...people are all very impressed....

"Poison is in everything, and no thing is without poison. The dosage makes it either a poison or a remedy."
Paracelsus

positivity: "i don't believe you smoke pot...stoners are cool"
ozzieAI is offline Quote

Old 08-21-2018, 03:46 PM #73
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
No worries, I was just curious.
But I am really looking forward to seeing your PA, they always look fantastic I guess they are still in Veg these 2 large PA, isn't it? Hopefully flowering will start as soon as you bring them out...

Glad to hear that the greenhouse is helping you, it must be a blessing for the plants for real. I am only wondering if the density of the buds is something strictly related to the greenhouse growing or not...

Really?! That's an awesome news Ozzie, she really deserves to be praised and better spread and known among growers, thanks for your efforts I just hope that people growing it indoor on in a greenhouse since as you saw already the outdoor grow can be "problematic".

All the best,
Mr B.

Quote:
not sure how old...but they were vegged for a while...going to try fewer (4) bigger plants to reduce exposure...i got 2 large (for me) PA going out next week to join the 2 ICE...hoping for a larger than usual harvest 6oz would be very good...

it is an open greenhouse...basically just a roof...it really helps protects the plants from the elements...getting better looking buds with a heap of frost...but they are less dense then when i grew in the bush...

btw the BBCC has reached legend status here...people are all very impressed....

Old 08-23-2018, 09:14 AM #74
ozzieAI

ozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant future
ICE Time...

these are some top notch buds here...nice and firm, great smell and general healthy look...

"Poison is in everything, and no thing is without poison. The dosage makes it either a poison or a remedy."
Paracelsus

ozzieAI is offline Quote

Old 08-23-2018, 09:16 AM #75
ozzieAI

PA Time...

oops...

Paracelsus

ozzieAI is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-04-2018, 11:28 AM #76
Female Seeds
Vendor

Lovely buds The ICE should not be that far from finishing isn't it?

And good luck with your PA! But I guess you won't need it since you are an expert of this variety ...and they also really look alike with similar structure!

Take care,
Mr B.

Quote:
PA Time...

oops...
View Image

View Image

View Image

Old 09-06-2018, 06:57 AM #77
ozzieAI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Female Seeds View Post
Lovely buds The ICE should not be that far from finishing isn't it?

And good luck with your PA! But I guess you won't need it since you are an expert of this variety ...and they also really look alike with similar structure!

Take care,
Mr B.
i harvested the ICE a week after the pics were taken...it's nearly finished drying...should get some real weight from these...

yeah..i have PA dialled in these days...yes they are very alike..these are clones.

finding that there are differences growing in a greenhouse to growing outdoors...plants tend to take longer to finish flowering and i get better resin coverage...the plants are in better condition due to the higher level of care they are getting now then being grown out in the scrub...and really enjoy the fact i don't have to spend hours tracking water

Paracelsus

ozzieAI is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-11-2018, 11:54 AM #78
Female Seeds
Vendor

Good news, please let me know about the weight since I am really curious to hear about how much you got from the ICE

Interesting that they take longer, I did not know about that tbh. And I am glad that you found an easier way of growing your plants, sounds great actually

Until next update,

Take care,
Mr B.

Quote:
i harvested the ICE a week after the pics were taken...it's nearly finished drying...should get some real weight from these...

yeah..i have PA dialled in these days...yes they are very alike..these are clones.

finding that there are differences growing in a greenhouse to growing outdoors...plants tend to take longer to finish flowering and i get better resin coverage...the plants are in better condition due to the higher level of care they are getting now then being grown out in the scrub...and really enjoy the fact i don't have to spend hours tracking water

Old 09-16-2018, 09:20 AM #79
ozzieAI

we got about 6oz/plant which for us is above average for our growing style...

the buds are close to solid and have been well received...i popped my last ICE seeds to bring this back into rotation...

unfortunately the PA got sprayed for bugs with a extra strong, like 20x too strong mix, and got burnt to shit...they are slowly recovering but the harvest will be well short...that's what you get when working with newbies, but it is not the end of the world...

Paracelsus

ozzieAI is offline Quote

Old 09-25-2018, 11:40 AM #80
Female Seeds
Vendor

Quote:
we got about 6oz/plant which for us is above average for our growing style...

the buds are close to solid and have been well received...i popped my last ICE seeds to bring this back into rotation...

unfortunately the PA got sprayed for bugs with a extra strong, like 20x too strong mix, and got burnt to shit...they are slowly recovering but the harvest will be well short...that's what you get when working with newbies, but it is not the end of the world...
Thanks for the letting me know about the harvest, sounds quite nice

Sorry to hear about the spray misadventure...hope you will find a quick solution to it. A lot of water for the next weeks or what?

Cheers, and best of luck with the new rotation!

Mr B.