Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > Post your Greenhouse

Thread Title Search
Post your Greenhouse Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-18-2018, 07:38 PM #311
redlaser

redlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant future
https://ag.umass.edu/greenhouse-flor...-in-greenhouse

This pretty much covers humidity issues in greenhouses overnight.

Temps play a huge role in how much moisture the air can hold. Higher temps will hold more moisture, making relative humidity less than cooler temps would.

*credit to CrushnYuba for pointing out higher temps/ relative humidity issue in the past
redlaser is online now Quote

Old 09-18-2018, 09:39 PM #312
CrushnYuba

CrushnYuba is a name known to allCrushnYuba is a name known to allCrushnYuba is a name known to allCrushnYuba is a name known to allCrushnYuba is a name known to allCrushnYuba is a name known to allCrushnYuba is a name known to allCrushnYuba is a name known to allCrushnYuba is a name known to allCrushnYuba is a name known to allCrushnYuba is a name known to all
I personally would never run a dehu in a 1500 sq ft greenhouse... And neither would any non cannabis greenhouse growers.
Red laser is on it. Temperature to RELATIVE humidity correlation. Heat it by 20f and humidity will be cut in HALF.
We talked about it allot in this thread "diy steel greenhouse".
CrushnYuba is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-18-2018, 09:44 PM #313
CrushnYuba

CrushnYuba is a name known to allCrushnYuba is a name known to allCrushnYuba is a name known to allCrushnYuba is a name known to allCrushnYuba is a name known to allCrushnYuba is a name known to allCrushnYuba is a name known to allCrushnYuba is a name known to allCrushnYuba is a name known to allCrushnYuba is a name known to allCrushnYuba is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by juztbudz View Post
After a few years of trying to convince the wife that being a legal patient I could build a small greenhouse, she consented! What I did was convert an unused above ground pool into a great little grow area. I used PVC for a couple of years, but there were too many issues, so a couple of years ago, my nephew and I bought a pipe bender and proceeded to build a great greenhouse that will probably outlast this old farmer. The area is 23' long by 17' wide and arches to a height of 7 and 1/2 ft. tall. It is attached to my lower deck and is completely enclosed under lock and key and fenced in.

View Image[/url]
That has to be the coolest greenhouse concept i have seen. I'm super jealous. Can't wait to see it in steel. Cover that thing in double layer inflated poly and do an interior auto light depp, and I'll be your best friend and invite you to my birthday party.
CrushnYuba is online now Quote