Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > #3 per Light w/ 3wk veg?!

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
#3 per Light w/ 3wk veg?! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-16-2018, 04:23 PM #861
mushroombrew

mushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robney View Post
Way to stay ahead of the game Mushroom! Thanks for sharing so much with us! Don't forget to keep us posted when you release those aeropots you were talking about, or anything else your master hand produces!
Yes the freerooters are in play. Just been designing the additional components. I am really happy with the project. Although those CAD hours are expensive AF.

I have the opportunity to get into European Cannabis production. So I am keeping the freerooters under wraps for now. You simply cannot produce cheaper flower. No media. And forget DWC too many costs and components. This is too simple. That's why I love it.

So either I sell it to the masses. Or I keep it for myself and crush any competitor. Not sure just yet. Regardless I am 2-3 months from completion.
mushroombrew is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2018, 04:45 PM #862
mushroombrew

mushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by chase1 View Post
I dunno if it’s just me but I brought a 250mg cbd for back pain An it did not seem to do anything so I then brought the stronger 1000mg An that dint seem to help eiver any suggestions brew
That's a tough one. Here is the problem. The CBD industry is totally unregulated. I find many products to be under dosed. And certainly overpriced. A gram of CBD cost about $2.50 to produce. So I cant buy it for 50!!

In my experience isolates are not the best for pain anyway.

They are very effective at treating inflammation. Pain is a whole other story.

Full spectrum CBD works better. Add a little THC in there and things improve. You need that mental effect too. The "I do not care I am in pain" aspect of analgesics. Many people are used to the intoxication. They expect to "feel" it. Oxy, morphine etc treat the body and the mind.

So CBD and THC and Terpenes is the ticket. What ratios? Thats a personal thing.

I buy full spec CBD. Isolate with terps added.

I get "Stoned" on THC for a bit. Then as the buzz wears off I dab CBD.

That's how I crush my pain.

I use Kratom too. That is my staple analgesic. THC to help me forget I am in pain. And CBD for inflammation.

If I stop taking any of those 3 I start getting a burning sensation. It is totally unbearable and forces me to lay the F down.

THC, CBD and Kratom. Legal? Illegal? I just do not care.

I do not take pharmaceuticals. They poison you. Cause cancer. And radically change your moods/personality.

I am the ANTI Pharma Christ. Don't get me started...lol.
mushroombrew is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-11-2018, 08:04 PM #863
Robney

Robney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to all
Hey mushroombrew! Hope all is going well! Always appreciated you insight into the biz and your work on these free-rooters! Any further progress in terms of a release, or are you just going to keep them for your own production? Also, how goes the CBD game? Is it playing out like you hoped? Take care man!
Robney is offline Quote

Old 09-11-2018, 09:38 PM #864
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivor
Best of luck on your endeavors Mushroombrew!
Lester Beans is offline Quote