Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Where to find Tom Hill Genetics, Deep Chunk, X18, PTK etc.

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Where to find Tom Hill Genetics, Deep Chunk, X18, PTK etc. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-16-2018, 02:21 AM #1
browntrout

browntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of light
Where to find Tom Hill Genetics, Deep Chunk, X18, PTK etc.

Just as the title says, where can one find these seeds or reproductions of any value?

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-16-2018, 02:32 AM #2
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivor
I only have a hybrid of 2 of those.

Working on Something Sneaky

Legalization may kill black markets. Government tyranny creates them.
troutman is offline Quote

Old 08-16-2018, 02:33 AM #3
Burro Johnson

Burro Johnson is a jewel in the roughBurro Johnson is a jewel in the roughBurro Johnson is a jewel in the roughBurro Johnson is a jewel in the roughBurro Johnson is a jewel in the roughBurro Johnson is a jewel in the roughBurro Johnson is a jewel in the roughBurro Johnson is a jewel in the rough
hazeman selling deep chunk labeled as monkey balls dc seed exchange, i think you can find x18 on reserva privada website, unsure about ptk good luck
Burro Johnson is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-16-2018, 04:20 AM #4
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
I picked up some of the last of the T.H. X-18 from Breeders Retail. As I recall there were no more to be had, from a retail perspective, that I am aware of.
I also picked up the PTK reproductions by Verdant Green from the same source.
Unfortunately BR closed shop last December and I am not aware of another source for VGSeeds. You might shoot him a PM and ask.

Another possible source for PTK repro beans is from CSI Humboldt, aka Inspecta. I know he documented a big PTK project on insta but not sure what he did with the seed. I think it was kept in house but again, asking him would be the most reliable route to the correct info.
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 08-16-2018, 04:23 AM #5
insomniac_AU

insomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud of
Real Gorilla have them I saw them just recently when I was window shopping.

https://www.realgorillaclothing.com/...ique/tom-hill/

Old 08-16-2018, 04:26 AM #6
jaypopnseeds

jaypopnseeds has a spectacular aura aboutjaypopnseeds has a spectacular aura aboutjaypopnseeds has a spectacular aura aboutjaypopnseeds has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJPassion View Post
I picked up some of the last of the T.H. X-18 from Breeders Retail. As I recall there were no more to be had, from a retail perspective, that I am aware of.
I also picked up the PTK reproductions by Verdant Green from the same source.
Unfortunately BR closed shop last December and I am not aware of another source for VGSeeds. You might shoot him a PM and ask.

Another possible source for PTK repro beans is from CSI Humboldt, aka Inspecta. I know he documented a big PTK project on insta but not sure what he did with the seed. I think it was kept in house but again, asking him would be the most reliable route to the correct info.
Nspecta recently posted on IG that he’s hoping to release PTK seeds. It sounds like the thing holding it up is working out compensation for everyone that helped supply him with the original PTK seed stock.
jaypopnseeds is offline Quote

Old 08-16-2018, 05:35 AM #7
sdd420

sdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud of
sdd420 has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Someone said it’s the same as Christmas bud which csi humboldt has and useful has it from nyguy....wrong name but can’t think. Anyway it’s good but longer flowering ie Christmas time.

dont count the days make the days count
Legal medical patient

_________
“Make the most you can of the Indian hemp seed and sow it everywhere.” – George Washington
"Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." - Thomas Jefferson
"Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica.” – Abraham Lincoln
sdd420 is offline Quote

Old 08-16-2018, 06:39 AM #8
shaggyballs

shaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniac_AU View Post
Real Gorilla have them I saw them just recently when I was window shopping.

https://www.realgorillaclothing.com/...ique/tom-hill/
Nope nota one for sale there.
I know Tony Green has some Tom hill stuff going, check with him.
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

SEEDPAC Politically Active Cannabis

Fighting for Michigan's Medical Marihuana
Patients and Caregivers rights

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
shaggyballs is offline Quote

Old 08-16-2018, 08:05 AM #9
insomniac_AU

insomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyballs View Post
Nope nota one for sale there.
I know Tony Green has some Tom hill stuff going, check with him.
Shit sorry mate. I didn't check whether they had stock. Carry on.

Old 08-16-2018, 08:24 AM #10
jaypopnseeds

jaypopnseeds has a spectacular aura aboutjaypopnseeds has a spectacular aura aboutjaypopnseeds has a spectacular aura aboutjaypopnseeds has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdd420 View Post
Someone said it’s the same as Christmas bud which csi humboldt has and useful has it from nyguy....wrong name but can’t think. Anyway it’s good but longer flowering ie Christmas time.
Xmas Bud and PTK aren’t the same. The confusion comes from Hazeman’s PTK, which is actually Xmas Bud. It seems that whoever supplied Hazeman mislabeled the seeds.
jaypopnseeds is offline Quote