Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > Legalization is a Bad Joke

Thread Title Search
View Poll Results: Do you think Cannabis will be legal without any restrictions in your lifetime.
Yes 29 12.89%
No 117 52.00%
Maybe 27 12.00%
Laws are fanciful and don't control what I do. 52 23.11%
Voters: 225. You may not vote on this poll

Legalization is a Bad Joke Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-31-2018, 11:33 AM #211
Robert323

Robert323 is on a distinguished road
I partly agree with you, this business is pretty profitable, but in Canada, you already don`t need any prescriptions. So I think, in the USA will be the same situation.
Robert323 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-31-2018, 12:42 PM #212
Lost in a SOG

Lost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud of
But the truth is always better and more benign than straining to see a false world through rose tinted glasses that just perpetuates stagnancy through escapism because you chose to believe your expected hype over the reality.

"Legalization" was ALWAYS going to go badly because it implicitly suggests government control and a step up for cannabis as a resource to be gentrified and sold back to the masses in a watered down form, its what happens to everything else.

Bad philosophy, you do not want governments to be in control of your drugs because that is a control over what we choose to put in our bodies that effects our neurochemistry.

I dont think church or state should even have a say on abortion or drug use or lots of other things, these are inalienable rights that you ate born with and you take for yourself regardless of what any man or woman says, its your body after all, no one can order you not to throw yourself off a cliff so what's the point in ordering you what drugs you can take, when, where and how..

There's only one kind of power on the planet; people power.. Fuck them I say, we have our own tribe of common sense salt of the earth humane beings and we don't need a weak faux democracy granting us its state "privileges" like good little roman citizens especially when they want you to agree to putting a loaded barrel up to your head to keep it..

Ever feel like a dog balancing a biscuit on your nose just to get your small harmless enjoyment out of life? That's the government sucking freedom out of our lives like critical thought in a room with Trump in it.
Lost in a SOG is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-31-2018, 12:58 PM #213
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivor
It would have been nicer if you could grow an entire typical seed pack of seeds.

i.e. 10 plants.

Working on Something Sneaky

Legalization may kill black markets. Government tyranny creates them.
troutman is offline Quote

Old 08-01-2018, 11:33 PM #214
Rider420

Rider420 is a jewel in the roughRider420 is a jewel in the roughRider420 is a jewel in the roughRider420 is a jewel in the roughRider420 is a jewel in the roughRider420 is a jewel in the rough
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by troutman View Post
It would have been nicer if you could grow an entire typical seed pack of seeds.

i.e. 10 plants.
I agree but there is a better way.

Once cannabis is legal in Canada depending on the LP you will be able to buy buds try them and then buy the clone mothers that are your favorites. Saves growing out 10 plants only to discover you didn't get a single keeper.

Rider420 is offline Quote

Old 12-10-2018, 07:41 AM #215
Sertaiz

Sertaiz is a glorious beacon of lightSertaiz is a glorious beacon of lightSertaiz is a glorious beacon of lightSertaiz is a glorious beacon of lightSertaiz is a glorious beacon of lightSertaiz is a glorious beacon of lightSertaiz is a glorious beacon of lightSertaiz is a glorious beacon of lightSertaiz is a glorious beacon of lightSertaiz is a glorious beacon of lightSertaiz is a glorious beacon of light
i want a field
Sertaiz is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-10-2018, 10:18 AM #216
Rowerg

Rowerg is on a distinguished road
Legalization to each country!
Rowerg is offline Quote

Old 12-10-2018, 11:48 AM #217
Lost in a SOG

Lost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud of
Decriminalisation for all plants!

End the pointless fascist pseudo P.C. war on "drugs"..

Lost in a SOG is offline Quote

Old 12-10-2018, 03:20 PM #218
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Free the plants - and free the people that were helping to free the plants.

Old 12-10-2018, 03:41 PM #219
CannaRed

CannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to behold
Virginia set up a cbd oil system. They picked 5 companies (that all had to pay $10000 to apply). These companies now have their foot in the door in a major way, when THC is legalized.
You know they will give these 5 companies first shot at thc because they already have the grow/processing facilities.

And if you get busted with CBD oil you will get arrested, but charges may be dropped IF you have a doctor's recommendation.

Not that I or any other underground Virginia grower will abide by these rules.

But I won't be satisfied till I can grow as much as I want legally.

Could you imagine if the gov enforced these restrictions on home growing tomatoes?

Only 5 farmers in the whole state can grow maters. And you better get that mater tested for it's lycopene content!
CannaRed is offline Quote

Old 12-10-2018, 03:45 PM #220
beta

beta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud of
You don't hate legalization, you hate capitalism. This was always the inevitable result of legalization under capitalism.

Profit uber alles, fuck everything else. Whoever can most ruthlessly exploit the environment, workers, and cannabis culture to make a quick buck will win.

Our economic system is set up explicitly to incentivize short term profit instead of human well being.
beta is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.