Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > Ok, Cali. has legal cannabis, but now is the time to imprison more people than ever!

Thread Title Search
Ok, Cali. has legal cannabis, but now is the time to imprison more people than ever! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-26-2018, 03:39 AM #21
shaggyballs

shaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shcrews View Post
california's 2018 "legalization" is total bullshit. They wrote in a loophole which still allows any city or county in the state to ban cannabis cultivation and sales if they feel like it.

over 75% of california counties have banned all recreational cannabis activity since "legalization" was passed last year. Thousands of farms and grow-ops have to shut down. hundreds of dispensaries may have to close.

It is now still a felony to possess or grow over a certain amount; the penalty is jail time.

prop64 and "legalization" was mostly just a publicity stunt to placate the california voters on the issue of cannabis, as well as a ploy for increased government/corporate control of cannabis production.

most of the new tax money from recreational cannabis sales will be funneled into law enforcement to crack to down on all the now-banned "black market" growers and distributors

the battle is far from won. it just got much worse here in cali. just my opinion
This is legalization Hmm?
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

SEEDPAC Politically Active Cannabis

Fighting for Michigan's Medical Marihuana
Patients and Caregivers rights

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
shaggyballs is offline Quote

Old 07-26-2018, 06:11 AM #22
U Wreak Work
Banned

U Wreak Work is on a distinguished road
Walking around in the woods like weed is legal. the other people sit in the place they are caught or should snitch if they find weed in the woods.

there kids pre caught snitching and sitting. when its both parts thats really painful for them to say about there kid to you cause you cant fix what they did.
U Wreak Work is offline Quote

Old 07-26-2018, 08:56 PM #23
Nico Farmer

Nico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by theJointedOne View Post
i think most i ever made in a year was 70k, that was years ago. I think managers at grocery stores make more than that.
hi I m agree with you man and I think you re not rich but where I live 70k is very huge salary!
Nico Farmer is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-26-2018, 11:23 PM #24
Calgrow
Banned

Calgrow will become famous soon enoughCalgrow will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyballs View Post
This is legalization Hmm?
To me legalization is millions of customers buying legal weed. It means happy people smoking weed without getting arrested Freedom ! and it means lots of money to be made. All around great stuff and a great time for freedom after decades of oppression.

If you are always looking for turds and garbage you will find turds and garbage. Millions of other go to Rome and find great architecture, food and culture. Shaggy goes to Rome and finds turds and garbage.

Every thread you start on here is just a digging mission looking for turns and garbage. Sad.
Calgrow is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-26-2018, 11:31 PM #25
Mountain Sprout

Mountain Sprout is a jewel in the roughMountain Sprout is a jewel in the roughMountain Sprout is a jewel in the roughMountain Sprout is a jewel in the roughMountain Sprout is a jewel in the roughMountain Sprout is a jewel in the roughMountain Sprout is a jewel in the roughMountain Sprout is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgrow View Post
To me legalization is millions of customers buying legal weed. It means happy people smoking weed without getting arrested Freedom ! and it means lots of money to be made. All around great stuff and a great time for freedom after decades of oppression.
I found some turds and garbage in this post.
Mountain Sprout is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-27-2018, 10:09 PM #26
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgrow View Post
If you are always looking for turds and garbage you will find turds and garbage. Millions of other go to Rome and find great architecture, food and culture. Shaggy goes to Rome and finds turds and garbage.

Every thread you start on here is just a digging mission looking for turns and garbage. Sad.
The basic question - are 'they' doing re-legalization Right ? - is worth asking. I'm glad Shaggy is asking it.
St. Phatty is offline Quote

Old 07-27-2018, 10:58 PM #27
packerfan79

packerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivor
Here's a freaking scary situation. My Brother in law lost his kids yesterday due to a positive drug test for cannabis.

Some background. 2 and a half years ago, the ex-wife kidnapped the kids and ran all over the country. Child abduction found her in Las Vegas, Nevada CPS took the kids . Nevada handed off the kids to California CPS. due to CPS being involved a family court case was opened.

Why would you have your kids taken, when the law says they can't take the kids for pot? California family court doesn't recognize the state law, nope they go by federal law. Pretty convenient in a sanctuary state, where law enforcement can be prosecuted for notifying ICE. The judge gets to recognize laws as he sees fit. Why do we make laws if courts can refuse to recognize them?
packerfan79 is offline Quote

Old 07-27-2018, 11:32 PM #28
shaggyballs

shaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud of
That pretty F'ed up.
The judge needs to do the right thing in that case..WTF
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

SEEDPAC Politically Active Cannabis

Fighting for Michigan's Medical Marihuana
Patients and Caregivers rights

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
shaggyballs is offline Quote

Old 07-28-2018, 07:16 PM #29
packerfan79

packerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyballs View Post
That pretty F'ed up.
The judge needs to do the right thing in that case..WTF
Unfortunately this is a family court judge, completely unaccountable. The judge even has the power to reverse the criminal court rulings. The ex-wife was looking at 18 years for kidnapping, child abduction, child neglect, and a few more felonies. The DA let her plea to 6 months , and 5 years probation. Stipulations of the plea is only court supervised visitation. The family court judge has overturned the stipulations. The criminal court was trying to remove her parental rights, family court judge said no. I really don't feel like I live in America anymore. I am making getting out of this state my number one priority. True criminals walk free with a slap on the wrist, cannabis growers are treated like murderers should be. All in the name of corporate/government collusion to pad the state budget through outrageous taxes and regulation.

CPS and the district attorney have sided with the father. The judge responded by removing the DA and CPS investigator from the courtroom. Nothing in favor of the father is being allowed.
packerfan79 is offline Quote

Old 08-05-2018, 07:37 PM #30
Calgrow
Banned

Calgrow will become famous soon enoughCalgrow will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by packerfan79 View Post
Here's a freaking scary situation. My Brother in law lost his kids yesterday due to a positive drug test for cannabis.
You are neglecting to tell the back story.

People do not just get drug tested in child custody cases with no other factors going on. Sounds like a history of drug abuse and child neglect.

I know of a meth head mom who keeps losing her kids. She will complain for days about nazi child services and "corruption" She always fails to tell about who the kids get left in parks, weekly hotels and scuzy meth head "baby sitters".
Calgrow is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.