Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > BigTokes ~ "How-To" Of The Bio-Buckets 101

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
BigTokes ~ "How-To" Of The Bio-Buckets 101 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-23-2018, 05:27 PM #1151
Snook

Snook has disabled reputation
Hello BigToke, hope you are well. After 10-11 years of PPKing, I must quit it and start anew. Youre B-Bs look interesting and worth a try. It'll be 3 months before tear down and rebuild. I leave the PPK because of age and physical limitations from a back injury, I'm having a hard time moving the media for reuse & nutrients and making RO water and this will help me allot. Your pictures and tutorial are/is very helpful. Thank you. I havent read enough yet and I will get to why the tap water but great thread.

Snook is offline Quote

Old 05-14-2019, 10:51 PM #1152
cravin morehead

cravin morehead is a glorious beacon of lightcravin morehead is a glorious beacon of lightcravin morehead is a glorious beacon of lightcravin morehead is a glorious beacon of lightcravin morehead is a glorious beacon of lightcravin morehead is a glorious beacon of lightcravin morehead is a glorious beacon of lightcravin morehead is a glorious beacon of lightcravin morehead is a glorious beacon of lightcravin morehead is a glorious beacon of lightcravin morehead is a glorious beacon of light
hey guys

just stopped by to see what's going on here. my tent is still going strong with almost no changes. hope everyone is doing well... hit me up if you come around

cm

all hydro systems boil down to two things imo, 1) the system!!! 2) the operator!!! And one ain't worth a plug nickel without the other... BigToke

My current grow Super Sour Berry 47 bio bucket style :
www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338573

A sad state of affairs. A crippled America. A pipe dream buttfucked.
Immune. Stronger than all.
A lament for a rookie officer, punk ass weak little lamb.
For the mob, truly, does rule at this particular time.
We've grown into a monster. An arrogant, explosive motherfuck.
Hard as a rock. Shut like a lock.

Pantera
cravin morehead is offline Quote

Old 05-15-2019, 01:15 PM #1153
Snook

Snook has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
Hello BigToke, hope you are well. After 10-11 years of PPKing, I must quit it and start anew. Youre B-Bs look interesting and worth a try. It'll be 3 months before tear down and rebuild. I leave the PPK because of age and physical limitations from a back injury, I'm having a hard time moving the media for reuse & nutrients and making RO water and this will help me allot. Your pictures and tutorial are/is very helpful. Thank you. I havent read enough yet and I will get to why the tap water but great thread.
Never did it... PPK all the way..

Snook is offline Quote

Old 05-17-2019, 05:47 PM #1154
cravin morehead

cravin morehead is a glorious beacon of lightcravin morehead is a glorious beacon of lightcravin morehead is a glorious beacon of lightcravin morehead is a glorious beacon of lightcravin morehead is a glorious beacon of lightcravin morehead is a glorious beacon of lightcravin morehead is a glorious beacon of lightcravin morehead is a glorious beacon of lightcravin morehead is a glorious beacon of lightcravin morehead is a glorious beacon of lightcravin morehead is a glorious beacon of light
Good for you man. I'll be bio buckets for life. Do simple it's ridiculous

Cm

all hydro systems boil down to two things imo, 1) the system!!! 2) the operator!!! And one ain't worth a plug nickel without the other... BigToke

My current grow Super Sour Berry 47 bio bucket style :
www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338573

A sad state of affairs. A crippled America. A pipe dream buttfucked.
Immune. Stronger than all.
A lament for a rookie officer, punk ass weak little lamb.
For the mob, truly, does rule at this particular time.
We've grown into a monster. An arrogant, explosive motherfuck.
Hard as a rock. Shut like a lock.

Pantera
cravin morehead is offline Quote