Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Threads/Posts in The Tokers Den....

Thread Title Search
Threads/Posts in The Tokers Den.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-14-2017, 09:53 PM #21
moose eater

Location: Off a dead-end dirt road, near a river, out of town, in the hills and trees
moose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivor
Suddenly the stereo in my head hears a re-written rendition of Rod Stewart's '(S)He wears it well... "

Twisted.. a goal to further in life's aspirations. -Anything- but more fucking beige.
moose eater is offline Quote

Old 12-15-2017, 03:09 AM #22
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by moose eater View Post
Suddenly the stereo in my head hears a re-written rendition of Rod Stewart's '(S)He wears it well... "

Twisted.. a goal to further in life's aspirations. -Anything- but more fucking beige.
Beige has always been an endangered colour, it hasn't often been seen as a major force, or exactly a popular colour, but wars always help it along, especially wars in the desert with all the camouflaged soldiers who like a bit of beige, so these days beige gets a comeback with all these dessert wars going on.....I've never seen so much beige since the 70's.

(that's all I have on beige right now)

*Fight for minority beige rights now!.... just show up at the town hall on Wednesday afternoon at 3pm wearing lots of BEIGE!

Old 12-15-2017, 03:23 AM #23
moose eater

Location: Off a dead-end dirt road, near a river, out of town, in the hills and trees
moose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivor
My wife criticizes my insistence on maintaining egg-shell white as a primary color in the house's main rooms, but I figure that in the land of the midnight sun, where the winter months are so dark, having maximum reflection is a good thing.

Beige is sort of an egg-shell white, but dimmed way down low... with some dust mixed in.

Yeah, I scored a decent insulated 2-qt. canteen in U.S. military desert beige, courtesy of the first Iraq invasion. Neat little pocket for the water purification tablets that doubles as a stash spot, and the rather minimal insulation makes it possible to do cross-country trips on the snowmobile with the canteen in the freight sled, and not have it freeze before I get where I'm going; sometimes up to several hours of travel or more.

I recall an animated image of a disinterested woman getting laid, and the thought cloud coming from her character included the line, "Beige.. I think I'll paint the ceiling beige..."

Don't know if sexually dissatisfied/disinterested women are a minority or not, as I suspect there's a greater number of them than their partners know, but maybe there could be a doubling of efforts or purpose at the town sq. demonstrations, incorporating the issue of beige, in all of its meanings..
moose eater is offline Quote

Old 12-15-2017, 03:34 AM #24
lamenamenumbers

lamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to all
It sounds like you won't see any "beige" in Chaos' new thread. Well, if you do it right that is. And people subscribing to it are called klingons. (thought I'd wipe the space dust off that joke from grade two)

Last edited by lamenamenumbers; 12-15-2017 at 03:35 AM.. Reason: space dust
lamenamenumbers is offline Quote

Old 12-15-2017, 09:50 AM #25
ChaosCatalunya
5.2 club is now 8.1 club...

ChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
'You're wish is my command'....

I am but a humble servant of ICMAG.

I'm all for minorities exercising their anal rights.

*is your P.M. box full yet Chaos?
Absolutely bulging mate, and you wouldn't believe some of the characters who have showed up asking for discrete help...

Old 03-01-2018, 12:28 AM #26
Knotty_Budz

Knotty_Budz has a spectacular aura aboutKnotty_Budz has a spectacular aura aboutKnotty_Budz has a spectacular aura aboutKnotty_Budz has a spectacular aura about
is there any posts i can spam to get my count up to PM?
Knotty_Budz is offline Quote

Old 03-01-2018, 12:29 AM #27
Knotty_Budz

Knotty_Budz has a spectacular aura aboutKnotty_Budz has a spectacular aura aboutKnotty_Budz has a spectacular aura aboutKnotty_Budz has a spectacular aura about
i konw there is usually a thread on some sites that have a minimum post count
Knotty_Budz is offline Quote

Old 07-19-2018, 08:14 PM #28
masterchief

masterchief will become famous soon enoughmasterchief will become famous soon enoughmasterchief will become famous soon enough
i would try not to spam, cause that just clutters up the forum, but i promise it's not difficult to genuinely post 50 posts!
im in the 40's now, and I just logged into my account this morning around 10, its 12 now.
masterchief is offline Quote