Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Crazy X Seeds > GETTING BACK TO MY ROOTS

Thread Title Search
GETTING BACK TO MY ROOTS Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-30-2017, 11:29 AM #11
wasgedn

wasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of light
im totally with you marijuanamat
-----------
---

Quote:

Well I'm from the point of view that once you sell the seeds, people are free to do what they will with them. Just like vegetable seeds.
often you not allowed to use f1's from youre vegetable grows...elite even wanted to forbid vegetable home growing..they still working on it..

overripe tomatoes into pot for germinating hundred's of new seedling next year isn't too...i believe...
who cares...
this shit company's hacking nature work should be burned all together anyways...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....337629&page=30

and btw worldwide organic and fair acriculure from the people for the people (like it was)could feed twice as world population...
AND
20% is climate change and 80% ch3mtr4ils and huurp

wasgedn is offline Quote

Old 05-13-2018, 07:25 PM #12
marijuanamat
Crazy X Breeder

marijuanamat is just really nicemarijuanamat is just really nicemarijuanamat is just really nicemarijuanamat is just really nicemarijuanamat is just really nicemarijuanamat is just really nicemarijuanamat is just really nicemarijuanamat is just really nicemarijuanamat is just really nicemarijuanamat is just really nice
Do i have to suck of a donkeys shlong...lol
marijuanamat is offline Quote

Old 05-13-2018, 07:32 PM #13
marijuanamat
Crazy X Breeder

marijuanamat is just really nicemarijuanamat is just really nicemarijuanamat is just really nicemarijuanamat is just really nicemarijuanamat is just really nicemarijuanamat is just really nicemarijuanamat is just really nicemarijuanamat is just really nicemarijuanamat is just really nicemarijuanamat is just really nice
Once i sell my genetics they are yours to do what the fuck you like with.If i said it was wrong i'd be a hypocritical piece of shit as i've used other seed companies stock in the past,but i've also got 50+ landrace vars which have been gifted by collectors from around the world,just not got the space or time at the mo to anything with them as my indoor room has been shut down for over a year now dew to security,but i'll be up and running within the year,and the ladrace vars i have got 25 are extremely rare and need serious testing before i even thing of doing anything with em.
marijuanamat is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.