Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Dried and Cured Buds and Stash > FLORIDA CRIPPY??

Thread Title Search
FLORIDA CRIPPY?? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-29-2011, 05:05 PM #61
FlaDankster

FlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of light
Lean Green you HIT DA NAIL ON DA HEAD!

For the peeps that are only into the smokin aspect the term "crippy" is/was the common name for "quality smoke".Like ya said....da grower tells da buyer(bulk)strain names and it then turns into crippy for the rest of the market cause thats what the market knows as quality smoke.

My niece moved down here about 4 1/2 yrs ago from vermont.
When i told her it's $100 for a quarter she bout shit!When she told me she brought down some "snow" to get rid of and make a few xtra $ and asked if i'd get rid of it for her i told her only this one time,how much a g!I bout shit meself when she said $100!!!!All i could do was crack up and told her "looks like yas gonna be broke for a bit" Not in da south baby girl!

But, I think I'd rather just kick the bucket than turn into a vegetarian
FlaDankster is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-29-2011, 05:59 PM #62
bombadil.360
Andinismo Hierbatero

bombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant future
yup... cripy is a term for 'kind bud', in s.florida as well as in colombia.

probably the first 'cripy' plants came from high altitude hybrids grown outdoors in colombia, then exported to florida. as far as i can tell from the numerous specimens of colombian 'cripy' i have grown, is that it is a hybrids, mostly sativa but it has indica mixed in, as you can find phenotypes that are columnar and fast flowering.

i had a bunch of colombian cripi pics, of plants and dried buds attached to the branches... but cannot find them in this account, maybe in the other, but i lost my password to that one...

just found this one, grown outdoors in the tropical andes, cannot remember whether it was 2010 or 2009... there were lots of plants there but u cannot see them due to the kick ass camo

the effect is great, and the aroma and taste are light incense/earth, and some phenos more fruity.

peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ft7kkXO98c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjARZPAcATM
bombadil.360 is offline Quote

Old 01-29-2011, 06:01 PM #63
Weird
3rd eye jedi

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
alot people call any sensi indica kush

why?!?!?

cause the real deal kush is legendary

just cause alot of people pump the fake funk dont mean it didnt exist in the first place

WWDLBD

WW1.618D

Quote:
The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cured - Ureapwhatusow

nobody every told me i found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan
Weird is offline Quote

Old 01-29-2011, 06:07 PM #64
Lean Green
Operating Outside the Law

Lean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud of
As to the KUSH, I was buying LB's of it from some boys in Brevard years before the current Kush craze started. Those nerds wouldn't give up a cut for anything, greedy bastards!!lol

Lean Green is offline Quote

Old 01-30-2011, 08:46 AM #65
ganjasuiteseat
universal at least

ganjasuiteseat has a spectacular aura aboutganjasuiteseat has a spectacular aura aboutganjasuiteseat has a spectacular aura aboutganjasuiteseat has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaDankster View Post
Lean Green you HIT DA NAIL ON DA HEAD!

For the peeps that are only into the smokin aspect the term "crippy" is/was the common name for "quality smoke".Like ya said....da grower tells da buyer(bulk)strain names and it then turns into crippy for the rest of the market cause thats what the market knows as quality smoke.

My niece moved down here about 4 1/2 yrs ago from vermont.
When i told her it's $100 for a quarter she bout shit!When she told me she brought down some "snow" to get rid of and make a few xtra $ and asked if i'd get rid of it for her i told her only this one time,how much a g!I bout shit meself when she said $100!!!!All i could do was crack up and told her "looks like yas gonna be broke for a bit" Not in da south baby girl!
yall shoulda swaped place 100 a 1is goooooooood money

Old 02-06-2011, 11:17 PM #66
Ursus

Ursus will become famous soon enoughUrsus will become famous soon enough
Ursus is offline Quote

Old 02-08-2011, 08:51 AM #67
Jaymer
Back-9-Guerrilla☠

Jaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really nice
For me it was a term for high grade versus weed-regs and then orange or white rhino or purple something pro grown an special. like "you got anny cryp/kryp/crip" or "cable" is what it turned into amongst our circles and you'd hope for a response about it being rhino or purple haze or kush if it was on fire. I kind of considered it as step down from high high grade after getting into the really flavorful and K.O. chronic . like - 1.dirt ----- 2.regz/weed----(and then since the difference between these is about grown technique and shipping) ---3.mids ----4.crip--- and 5.**** strain (a.k.a. what ever it really was for almost certain)

If it was a specific strain black haze or pipps or columbian allow my shallow slang as good intention. I think it's beneficial to say slang type shouldn't be as it is just because of poor quality from sh8t law on transporting and growing methods.

Old 02-08-2011, 03:09 PM #68
FlaDankster

FlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of light
You are the first person online i've heard bring up "cable".......haven't heard that in years.

But, I think I'd rather just kick the bucket than turn into a vegetarian
FlaDankster is offline Quote

Old 06-24-2016, 06:49 AM #69
Harry Hesticles

Harry Hesticles has a spectacular aura aboutHarry Hesticles has a spectacular aura aboutHarry Hesticles has a spectacular aura aboutHarry Hesticles has a spectacular aura about
That's what I remember exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Ginyu View Post
So you was down in S. FL back in the early 90's, when the crip craze was on? Damn that shit could get pretty pricey. I had some friends that could get it. I do remember that strong piney odor though. Haven't seen any since then either.
I know I'm hella late to the party but I've been trying to find the "Crippy" that I would consistently get when I lived in Orlando around 2006-2008. I had access to it through a few guys I went to school with. Nice chunky, dense, flourescent green, super pine cone smell, great taste and a strong ass high, dark orange pistils. It felt like a holliday ever time I scored some lol. The point though is that EVERYTIME I searched for Crippy I got a batch of bud that was consistently what I described earlier. People do refer to bomb trees as Crippy which is very vague, similarly to how we used to call bomb weed "Chronic" in Cali. That could be any type of dank bud. But I'm talking about that real deal Holyfield Crippy!!!! Would love to stumble upon some of that again. Peace, from Oakland, CA.

Last edited by Harry Hesticles; 09-08-2016 at 06:07 PM..
Harry Hesticles is offline Quote

Old 09-01-2017, 08:38 AM #70
iwade4fish

iwade4fish is on a distinguished road
i always imagined it spelled Kryppie...
melbourne FL representin', lol
iwade4fish is offline Quote