You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > A Guide to Fishsticks

Thread Title Search
A Guide to Fishsticks Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-21-2017, 08:31 AM #17271
420somewhere
Hi ho here we go

420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor
So I'm watching the Dodgers game...

So I'm watching the Dodgers game and I hear choppers flying around. They sounded like Huey's (a sound you don't forget from the Nam) so I looked out the window to see what I could see, nothing.

I know the cops fly Bell Jet Rangers so I thought it must be the County Fire. My son had just come up the hill and I asked him if they were yellow. He didn't know, but they were close. Probably the next canyon over.

I continue to watch the Dodgers rip it up and my wife comes up.

I live in Woodland Hills, Ca and it was the next canyon over, construction crew hit a gas line. They got the people out before it blew the shit out of the house, probably off the stilts and down the canyon.

Edit-It didn't fall down, just blown up

Watch for it on the news we're fine here.

Last edited by 420somewhere; 06-21-2017 at 06:13 PM.. Reason: Update the house is still standing
420somewhere is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2017, 02:13 PM #17272
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
good morning Unc!

i'm looking at a high of 73 w/abundant sunshine

this is GG4x C99 .....female

~star~crash~ is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2017, 04:32 PM #17273
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
next 2 days could be record breakers...but by sunday it will drop by almost 20 degrees and possibly rain for a few day...

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2017, 05:40 PM #17274
dansbuds
Retired from the workforce Bullshit

dansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~star~crash~ View Post
i'm looking at a high of 73 w/abundant sunshine

this is GG4x C99 .....female

View Image

it has been & is supposed to be a damn near perfect weather week !!! a little rain here & there , but temps in the 70's ! gotta love it !!!

I feel bad for these guys in tripple digit heat !!! thats really gotta suck !!!

current tour with brain & brewer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB-T19sK4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBEfUysyvI8

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan
dansbuds is offline Quote

Old 06-21-2017, 05:51 PM #17275
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
i just remember the winter during this time of year...and this hot spell is almost over,just a few more days and it will be a more normal weather pattern....although i guess this is normal...it is the desert southwest after all...

already been trimming for an hour or so...did the pre-trim last night so its going pretty quick...

it does suck...just like every year i wish this place had refrigerated air...but am glad im not paying the bill!

Old 06-21-2017, 06:04 PM #17276
milo_xxx
Stress Tester/Plant Torturer

milo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansbuds View Post
gonna load mine up tomorrow night with a bunch of gorilla berry & a few chem91's ..... need to replace the 91 mom .... this ones been abused pretty badly .

My chem 91 just died...

Just finished this round of chemo... And I am dragging.....

Who wants to puff one with me?!?!
milo_xxx is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2017, 06:27 PM #17277
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

just a couple of quick puffs...gotta get back to trimming...need to be done by tomorrow morning at the latest...it would be nice to have it done before its hot in the house later on...although trimming fits the bill for doing something that requires very little movement and yet accomplishes something useful...and i am trimming up my new bucksaw after all!

i hope they send the latest upgrade for the brakes,and it solves the heat problem...apparently the levers lock up when its hot out which is a wee bit of a problem considering...not terribly happy that i havent even ridden the bike yet and im already gonna have to order a new set of brakes for it...

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2017, 07:11 PM #17278
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead has disabled reputation
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I have 5 DBM up. That 100% germ rate .. Will see what else I find.

#hammerheadgenetics
Hammerhead is offline Quote

Old 06-21-2017, 07:21 PM #17279
OvergrowDaWorld
$$ ALONE $$

OvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclefishstick View Post
people are nuts for the firestorm,slg,and diesel fire and i expect the cherry cookies will make a big splash,the wax guys absolutely loved the product from the last batch of trim...
Wait till you get the new SLG phenos. The#7 goes 12 weeks. Atleast from seed plant. The rest go 10. It has an unbelievable lemon funk smell and taste.

Now I know why I couldnt sleep. And have been having bad dreams of my crop getting ruined and trying to hide it from people.
The landlord called and needs to have the insurance guy walk through the apt.!!!!!
Done this plenty of times so Im no rookie and this is nothin' new.
Just a serious P.I.T.A!!!!!
Truck rental. 3 a.m working on it all. Bringing plants to and from one place to another while they sit in the truck for 24 hours.
This sux. I harvest the next lamp in 3 weeks! Im trying to push the time back 3 or 4 weeks but LL said probably not.
Waiting for the call today or tomorrow to let me know what day exactly.
Sir-Cough-A-Gas
SuperSilverSourDieselGlue
SuperSilverSourLemonGlaze
Dubble RoadDawg
OvergrowDaWorld is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2017, 07:21 PM #17280
WaxyTaxi
Psychonaut

WaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivor
Someone on IG mentioned the GMO was found in a pack of mamiko seeds(chem d x GSC)...

How's the yield on that cut? Any better than 2.0 or monster cookie?