Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > What strains do you ladies prefer?

Thread Title Search
What strains do you ladies prefer? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-20-2016, 07:49 AM #51
jump /injack

jump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to all
https://www.leafly.com/news/lifestyl...u-dont-have-to

Hush, here is the article that I was referring to, try googling it at "cannabis vaginal suppositories" for more articles on this.

"If you’re one of the approximately 3.4 billion women on Earth, you recognize that awful, all-too-familiar feeling. Each month, your monthly visitor “Auntie Flo” comes to visit and your uterus basically explodes.

As a female of child-bearing age, I am no exception. It was “that time of the month,” when abruptly during my workday, I became aware of a terrible sensation in my gut. My inflamed uterus had expanded and my entire midsection began cramping, leaving me feeling bloated, nauseous, and generally uncomfortable......" Go to the Google site and there are products on the market for sale that might help, told my daughter about them.
jump /injack is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-25-2016, 05:43 PM #52
Highland Fire

Highland Fire will become famous soon enoughHighland Fire will become famous soon enough
I'm lucky in that my wife likes the same strains I do. She's into the sour funky fuely ones like OG Kush, Cookies, Sour D, Chemdawg and Bubba Kush.
Highland Fire is offline Quote

Old 05-25-2016, 05:59 PM #53
superx

superx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by oak tree View Post
ladies like the free kind
Try not to be so bloody obnoxious

Personally speaking, i know lots of blokes and close friends who are free riders...

Some are leeches... "yes i am a bloke, before you ask"
superx is online now Quote

Old 06-09-2016, 12:05 PM #54
Apache Kush

Apache Kush is a jewel in the roughApache Kush is a jewel in the roughApache Kush is a jewel in the roughApache Kush is a jewel in the roughApache Kush is a jewel in the roughApache Kush is a jewel in the roughApache Kush is a jewel in the rough
blue dream...

I read in a interview of this lead singer in a band I follow (Slightly Stoopid fyi)
and he said its his girlfriends/wifes favorite strain.
Somthing about it being a good all day kind of buzz not to Idica heavy...
she was still able to go run errands or play in the garden etc.

Its a good strain and it was my grower buddys gf's fav too. Its a hybrid so makes sense

any stooopid fans? PM me haha going to show again soon

Last edited by Apache Kush; 06-09-2016 at 12:18 PM..
Apache Kush is offline Quote

Old 06-10-2016, 10:48 PM #55
CoCoSativas
Banned

CoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heusinomics View Post
Serious likes to say the kali mist is reported effective for menstral pains. Seen several reports to this.

My x always prefers clear head sativas ( cheese, flo, Sage) whenever pos. w the exception of random migraines, when lo light and strong Indi's were the tickit.
Its bogus. Kali must is a nice pain reliever for a sativa but my wife dosent find it effective at all for menstrual pain nor does any woman I've given it too.

It's still good shit.

I like how it's the ladies forum asking ladies and the fist page looked to be all guys talkimg about what their women like
CoCoSativas is offline Quote

Old 06-10-2016, 10:49 PM #56
CoCoSativas
Banned

CoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highland Fire View Post
I'm lucky in that my wife likes the same strains I do. She's into the sour funky fuely ones like OG Kush, Cookies, Sour D, Chemdawg and Bubba Kush.
My wife digs my work too. She picks a few but I pick the majority and I haven't let her down ever
CoCoSativas is offline Quote

Old 06-10-2016, 11:18 PM #57
Slipnot

Slipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really nice
Well strains i like are med to high yielding , not long flowering times , insect resistant, easy to grow.
My choice for 2016 is HSO purple train wreck she is a natural beauty and bushes out with out any training and pretty sure the smell and quality will be top notch
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG3697.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	366809
Slipnot is offline Quote

Old 06-13-2016, 10:32 PM #58
Cannagirl

Cannagirl has a spectacular aura aboutCannagirl has a spectacular aura aboutCannagirl has a spectacular aura aboutCannagirl has a spectacular aura aboutCannagirl has a spectacular aura about
I tend to like Sativas during the day and Indicas at night (great for movies with good graphics). A few fave Sativas: God's Gift, Ammesia Haze, Frostbite, Super Silver Haze, Annunaki, Dr. Grinspoon, Martian Mean Green. New York City Diesel, if I had to pick only one strain. Most amazing aroma, taste, I can pick it out of a crowded coffeeshop in Amsterdam. Makes me feel better just smelling a bag of it, however, it seems all people grow now are Sour Diesel strains. Perhaps it's just me but I prefer NYCD without the Sour.

Old 06-22-2016, 05:09 AM #59
Buddle

Buddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to all
I like Girl Scout Cookie, Sage, Sfv Og, ECSD, Pure Kush, Original Diesel, SSSDH. Mass Super Skunk, Giesel, BC Mango.

Old 07-18-2016, 11:14 PM #60
originalOutkast

originalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to all
Blueberry
originalOutkast is offline Quote