Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Gage Green Genetic's > Lemon Diesel x OG (test grow)

Thread Title Search
Lemon Diesel x OG (test grow) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-12-2014, 04:30 PM #41
DETStrainKey

DETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the rough
wow i just put the beans down a few days ago they popped so quick.... seem like she goes nuts in veg? i stopped buying co2 a few years ago, now i run a Y off the hot water heater tank and run a 4” duct to the flowering room went the hot water is used my ppms go up to like 2500-3000 wonder what she will give me back?
DETStrainKey is offline Quote

Old 02-12-2014, 06:18 PM #42
toolwrenchus

toolwrenchus will become famous soon enoughtoolwrenchus will become famous soon enough
hi DET

yes the lemon puff is quite vigorous

wow thats a lot of extra co2!

i bet you will get insane yields
toolwrenchus is offline Quote

Old 02-14-2014, 12:51 AM #43
toolwrenchus

toolwrenchus will become famous soon enoughtoolwrenchus will become famous soon enough
Lemon Puff #2

super super frosty sweet nugs with a strong lemon fuel smell with a lingering pine scent that fills up the room

calming and motivating effects with a punch that can leave you dazed and confused

pics of the most recent run of Lemon Puff #2

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-15-2014, 03:07 AM #44
djb

djb is on a distinguished road
I've been looking to get into a lemon variety and i think i found the one lol.... beautiful plant great job!!!
djb is offline Quote

Old 02-15-2014, 08:42 AM #45
DETStrainKey

DETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the rough
Nice!! Yo is it really lemony???? does it taste like a lemon???? I care for GGG i have grape stomper BX and it really taste like grape... how close to the mark did they get it??? mine just popped up out the promix

Old 02-15-2014, 10:26 AM #46
toolwrenchus

haha i think u answered your own question!

theres a really sweet and sour lemon candy pheno as well as a super dense, hairy, and spicy-funk smelling

then theres the #2 which is lemon fuely sweet OG

so far having experience with 3 different GGG strains it seems you cant go wrong

Old 02-15-2014, 10:28 AM #47
toolwrenchus

the strong lemon phenos will cut through other strains if you make a hash blend using the trim...

totally cut through the chem d funk that was mixed with it and just smelled and tasted like lemon!

Old 02-15-2014, 05:09 PM #48
DETStrainKey

Thanks def spreading some love....... thanks for the info!!!! Can some GGG people chime in???

Old 02-15-2014, 11:38 PM #49
SkunkMunkie

SkunkMunkie will become famous soon enoughSkunkMunkie will become famous soon enough
@DETStrainKey what would you like my friend Me & M4k are around if ever needed.

@toolwrenchus seems to have covered pretty much all you need to know in regards to the expectations from this strain.

The LD mother is a stinky specimen and the 'lemon' traits are strong in these. Jo OG is gonna add more candy fuel to an already tasty strain. I don't expect you'll go far wrong with them.

Vibes for a '+' round of goodies in your garden

Old 02-21-2014, 02:34 PM #50
jochen_45

jochen_45 is a glorious beacon of lightjochen_45 is a glorious beacon of lightjochen_45 is a glorious beacon of lightjochen_45 is a glorious beacon of lightjochen_45 is a glorious beacon of lightjochen_45 is a glorious beacon of lightjochen_45 is a glorious beacon of lightjochen_45 is a glorious beacon of lightjochen_45 is a glorious beacon of lightjochen_45 is a glorious beacon of lightjochen_45 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by toolwrenchus View Post
the strong lemon phenos will cut through other strains if you make a hash blend using the trim...

totally cut through the chem d funk that was mixed with it and just smelled and tasted like lemon!

I have got a pack of the lemon puff, which seems to be a very nice strain and thats the reason, I found your thread
about the cross. Its a real good one with a lot of interesting informations and your pictures also were great, so I hope
to see more from you in the future.
For this time let me say thanks, I wish you only the best for your future grows.
Take care and have a lot of fun.....