Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > Why seperate women?

Thread Title Search
Why seperate women? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-29-2013, 03:18 AM #31
supermanlives
Banned

supermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond repute
hell I am cooking now. lol grill cooking rules. shisikabob tomorrow 3 day marinated . football food
supermanlives is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-29-2013, 10:37 PM #32
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
It's funny how threads can go in different directions!! lol it's seems to have morphed into a cooking thread....my hubby always kids me about women can't bbq, it's in a mans dna hahah

We are all different and have different life experiences, we need to embrace those differences and love each other.
Peace and puffs

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Mrs.Babba is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-29-2013, 11:07 PM #33
MJBadger

MJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud of
Quote:
Plus a lot of ladies are awesome growers :
I have been on quite a few sites & know quite a few female growers so I will say that the above statement is the full truth . Keep it sweet & safe ladies .

Pink Floyd & good bud will do it for me .

From Guerrilla Grower , one of the nicest guys i have ever met . R.I.P good buddy .
"I get those same deep thought processes when i am good and baked . I have solved the world`s troubles many times from this very chair while smoking some fine herb and exploring the stratosphere in my mind . *grin* . If the goverments would let a handful of die-hard stoners take the reins , i have no doubt the world would be a better , safer place to live ."
MJBadger is offline Quote

Old 12-31-2013, 01:47 AM #34
Sativa Dragon
Banned

Sativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of light
Another night another steak, and another raging boner to tend to.

Peace and love to all the like minded ladies here MUAH!!

Peace
Sativa Dragon is offline Quote

Old 12-31-2013, 02:51 AM #35
Hash Zeppelin
Ski Bum Rodeo Clown

Hash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BioNerd View Post
Hi I am new here. Why seperate women? Is it because women here want to have their own place in this forum or do the administrators think women grow differently or what? if so it is quite misogynistic. Why no "men forum" ???
there is a men's forum. It's called the super duper stoner chic pic thread, and it's wonderful.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=253283

Quote:
"I know no safe depositary of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. This is the true corrective of abuses of constitutional power." -Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
"Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people." -Carl Sagan
Quote:
"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
-Napoleon Bonaparte
Hash Zeppelin is offline Quote

Old 12-31-2013, 05:30 AM #36
Jellyfish
Invertebrata Inebriata

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hash Zeppelin View Post
there is a men's forum. It's called the super duper stoner chic pic thread, and it's wonderful.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=253283
Ah, thank you!
Jellyfish is offline Quote

Old 12-31-2013, 05:42 AM #37
supermanlives
Banned

supermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Babba View Post
It's funny how threads can go in different directions!! lol it's seems to have morphed into a cooking thread....my hubby always kids me about women can't bbq, it's in a mans dna hahah

We are all different and have different life experiences, we need to embrace those differences and love each other.
Peace and puffs
hey cooking is cool. better than how the thread was getting sidetracked. always wondered how side tracked threads ended in the ladies section yall must pm the freaky stuff. lol. I done a lot of time in commercial kitchens when younger, I wont stop a lady from cooking me a meal but one well done piece of meat and there is no repeat.i have found most women don't ever complain if ya do the cooking . I cant remember ever a woman demanding to cook for me.but I aint been getting freaky with Martha stewart types either
supermanlives is offline Quote

Old 12-31-2013, 02:47 PM #38
1TWISTEDTRUCKER

1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of
My Wife of 26Yrs is a good cook, generaly, but she cooks to eat.

I am The better overall cook.
I can NOT cook just cause We gotta eat, but when I feel like cooking,,, well I just start to go through the pantry and good things start happening.

My Wife loves it, and I love cooking for Her.
For that matter,,, it gives Me GR8 joy to see Folks put food I cooked in
Their mouth's, and see the smile ya get when its GOOD.

The best part is sitting down together at the dinner table to share the meal.

Peace & LoVe;1TT

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-31-2013, 07:55 PM #39
Hash Zeppelin
Ski Bum Rodeo Clown

Hash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Berry View Post
sounds like a trap
I'd get caught in that trap happily.

Quote:
"I know no safe depositary of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. This is the true corrective of abuses of constitutional power." -Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
"Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people." -Carl Sagan
Quote:
"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
-Napoleon Bonaparte
Hash Zeppelin is offline Quote

Old 12-31-2013, 08:33 PM #40
Jellyfish
Invertebrata Inebriata

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
I cannot believe this lame thread is four pages long. If you're a female, and you don't want to be in the Women's Forum, don't. And if you want to be in any other forum on ICMAG, what/who's stopping you?
Jellyfish is offline Quote